The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champ Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Dave,with Mr Sheen,all your patience has paid off, you thoroughly deserve it. :thumbsup:

Also well done to Niel with Lennys Legs and Ken with Floless, and well done to all the other winners.[hope you all had a good day]

Well done to all of today's winners and competitors :thumbsup: And a huge thank you to all who contributed to Scruples fundraising efforts :thumbsup: Details on how much you helped us make here. Thank you :D

some great racing well done everyone just come off the phone to robbie in hospital hes over the moon well done to tina and you rob :thumbsup: your little bitch defenitly remindes me of someone lol ;) rob knows what i mean :)) well done dave with mr sheen what an aplause :thumbsup: to knackered to mention everyone but must say well done linda and duffy and jake andd mary tenessee and classic rock :thumbsup: last but not least ballyso flying to win sup vet :thumbsup: well done all opps floless ran great :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start by putting on the veterans and bitches first.

Veterans 21lb ht 1

R 6ix 20

B Maid for This 18 - winner

W Mac Spot 16

BK More or Less 16

Veterans ht 2

R Little Flyer 19 - winner

B Morpheous 18

W XBex 18

Bk

Veterans 28lb

R Boomerang 25

B Showman 25

W Barona 23

Bk Ballyso 22 - winner

Veterans 35lb

R Ludacris 29

17lb Bitches

R Saphire Flash 17

B Beside the point 17 - winner

W Tilly Can Canny 16

Bk No Angel

O Hannah Montana

19lb Bitches ht 1

R Evolution 19 - winner

B She's a Flyer 19

W Sasha Fierce 19

19lb Bitches heat 2

R Mochara 18 - winner

B Mysterious Girl 18

W Spot Black 18

21lb bitches

R Ad Lib 21

B Southern Touch 20 - winner

23lb bitches ht 1

R Weardale Weasel 23

B Twisted Sister 23

W Dark Gem 22 - winner

Bk Monkey Trouble 22

23lb bitches ht 2

R Soot a Root 23

B Piccolo Amico 22

W Skoshi Tiger 22

Bk Candymill 22 - winner

25lb bitches

R Moany's Pleasure 25

B Two To You 24

W Sween 24 - winner

Bk Darlo Delight 24

27lb bitches

R Whiskey Fudge 27

B Mine's a Double 27

W Secret Spot 27

Bk Trinity 26

O Black Diamond 26 - winner

29lb bitches ht 1

R Dead Red 29

B Sunkist 28 - winner

W Jenny Taylor 28

29lb bitches ht 2

R Wor Syl 29

B Push The Button 28 - winner

W Relentless 28

31lb bitches ht 1

R Red Moon Rise 31

B Cookie 30 - winner

W Tilly two Shoes 30

31lb bitches ht 2

R That's Amora 31

B Anagram 31 - winner

W Cindyrella 30

33lb bitches

R Secrets Wish 32 - winner

B Soul 2 Soul 32

35lb bitches

R Ruby Murray 35

B Floless 34 - winner

Welll done to every one today, it was a very good days racing :)) A special well done to Black Diamond,Tenesee and Maid for This for all taking runner up supreme. Charlie pig, Dramatize, Maid your Point and Mr Sheen for all taking there titles. Cookie for runner up. a big well done to both supremes,Rob l hope you weren't shouting to loud :)) It was nice to see Joyce there today. :))

well done tina and rob southern touch winning sup great little bitch. also irene and neil black diamond i told you watch her at the champs improving all the time.and well done david with mr sheen worth the wait david good breeding yes. and cookie ran well runner up good litter. jeff. :thumbsup: :D

Now for the dogs and scratch

17lb Dogs

R Run Once More 16 - winner

B Zackarella 16

19lb Dogs

R Charlie Pig 19 - winner

B Bionic Boots 19

W Notorious 18

21lb Dogs

R Tennesse 21 - winner

B Ballypride 20

23lb Dogs

R Dramatize 22 - winner

B Two Bob 22

W Viv's Twilight 22

25lb Dogs

R Peak Plus 25 - winner

B X Factor 25

W He's The Pitts 24

Bk High Drama 24

27lb Dogs ht 1

R Classic Rock 27 - winner

B Try Once More 26

W Cane Wolf 26

27lb Dogs ht 2

R Mowgli 26

B Short n Curly 26 - winner

W Kentucky 26

29lb Dogs

R Maid your Point 29 - winner

B Barney B Jones 29

W Barking Mad 29

Bk Cobain 28

O It's My Boy 28

31lb Dogs

R Blue Eyed Boy 31

B Sun Up 30

W Mister Bit 30 - winner

Bk Super Blade

33lb Dogs

R Bobby Dazzler 33

B Lenny's Legs 32 - winner

35lb Dogs

R Toon Barmy 35

B Tinkersmill 35

W Mr Sheene 35 - winner

Bk Wor Black 34

Veteran Scratch 40lb

R Bagheera

B One's Cushti's Bok

W Junior Walker

Bk Avit - winner

Veteran Scratch 48lb

R Four Sale

Veteran Scratch NL

R Hellbent

40lb Scratch

R Tex Mex

B Springwell Ruby

W Raggie Black - winner

Bk Ebony Expo

O Rodger The Dodger

48lb Scratch

R Stevie B

B Ouija Board

W Deneside Cruz

Bk Ones Sumnakato

O Springwell Rose -winner

No Limit ht 1

R Deneside Colin -winner

B Karen's Lad

W On The Ball

No Limit ht 2

R Love Lockdown

B St Nicholas Abbey

W Just Paddy

Some good racing today, I hope everyone went home proud, win lose or draw, all dogs ran their hearts out.

I don't think anyone would want to deny Floless or Southern Touch their titles and I hope their wins go some way to perking up Ken & Robbie who were unfortunately absent from todays event.

A brilliant day for our local dogs, runner ups Bobby Dazzler, Short n Curly, Little Flyer and titles wins for Push the Button, Floless, Anagram (only dog to gain all 4 titles this year) and Jacqui's special boy Sup NVSCh Avit.

Our 3 went with everything stacked against them and we couldn't be more proud today. Beside the Point was on deaths door weeks ago, Mo Chara who badly damaged her hock 6 months ago and of course the old man Maid Your Point getting his 13th title at 5 1/2 yr old, George Drake & Tom Peppercorn have worked their magic with them once again.

Well done to all the runners today, especially those achieving NBCH & runner up titles. A special well done to Push the Button on winning her first title :))

Well done to Bally So, Raggie Black, Southern Touch all the other winners& runner ups. A big well done to Jeff Erica and of course Aston it was worth all those Thursday and Sundays getting soaked. :thumbsup: A special thanks to Sharon for your help with the kickboard :sweating:

well done all the winners and losers,big well done to robie n tina with southern touch pure class..and classic rock another classy dog..and alison n colin with ballyso.nice one..well done all the runners up.and well done all our northeast dogs :thumbsup:

well done all the winners

southern touchtaking the bitches and classic rock taking the dogs

ballyso taking supreme vet nice one col and alli

great to see flowless taking the 34,hope it make ken feal a bit better she ran fantastic :thumbsup:

nice one steve and spring rose winning a hard fought 48 :thumbsup:

rodger the dodger taking runner up in the 40 :thumbsup:

geff and ericas dramatize taking the 23 must be moer to come :thumbsup:

charlie pig taking the 19

made your point taking the 29 class dog

neil lennys legs taking another 33 class nice one neil :thumbsup:

love lockdown awsome can he get any faster

impressed with skoshi tiger seemed to be running away with her race but seemed to pull up hope she ok :luck:

last would like to thank everyone for there support when mr sheene won his title,very emotional our first title nice one bentley

also thanks to young tam and keeley for letting us have him :thumbsup: and to his sister cookie taking runner up in the 30 :thumbsup:

lindas pushed the button ,on the button today :thumbsup:

cheers nnwrf for a unforgetable day :thumbsup:

and to highgate great run open.

still buzzing :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oops nice one hellbent and for sale in the vet scr .

well done everyone :thumbsup:

first of all a big thank you to the sponsers and the comitee for the lovely trophies on offer today and to all the workers for such a good days racing :cheers:

well done all the winners today :cheers: especially rob & tina with lola winning the bitches, classic rock winning the dogs, ballyso winning the vets in a fantastic racce with my golden oldie eve and of course love lockdown in the scratch (first time i've seen him on the bends, what a dog!). ken & family with pearl taking her first title :wub: vicky and mark with their trio, linda with duffy, jake and mary with tenesse, neil and irene with black diamond.

lastly must say a special thank you to mum for getting eve ready for champs while i am away at uni. i am so proud of the way she ran for us today and it showed how much it meant for you to cry over her winning her 2nd NVCH (first time ever you have cried over eve winning i believe) and battling hard with ballyso to just get beat for supreme. not bad for 8 and a half, she is definately one in a million :wub:

Well done all winners and runner ups yesterday the dogs did you all proud :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Huge congratulations to Ch of Ch's Classic Rock (what a fantastic dog this is) also Ch of Ch's Southern Touch, a great boost for Rob, bet he can't wait for the dvd, both dogs no surprise, as both were on fire and natural pre-race favourites!!!

A fantastic run from Alison & Colin's Vet Champion of Champions Ballyso, lightly raced and a new mother this year!

Well done also to Nick's equally outstanding Scr Ch of Ch's Love lockdown, what a dog he is too, very well-deserved!

Not forgetting Jacqui & Tony's Vet Scr Ch of Ch's Avit, his second Championship supreme of the year.

Finally, special well done to Nch Dramatize (Aston's first bend race, doing exceptionally well) and r-up Evolution for Gordon & Marlene!

Congrats to all the champions & finalists, it was a fantastic day, a great atmosphere and a great turnout.

The Fed and Highgate deserve a huge pat on the back.....we all thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks!!!

Huge congratulations to Ch of Ch's Classic Rock (what a fantastic dog this is) also Ch of Ch's Southern Touch, a great boost for Rob, bet he can't wait for the dvd, both dogs no surprise, as both were on fire and natural pre-race favourites!!!

A fantastic run from Alison & Colin's Vet Champion of Champions Ballyso, lightly raced and a new mother this year!

Well done also to Nick's equally outstanding Scr Ch of Ch's Love lockdown, what a dog he is too, very well-deserved!

Not forgetting Jacqui & Tony's Vet Scr Ch of Ch's Avit, his second Championship supreme of the year.

Finally, special well done to Nch Dramatize (Aston's first bend race, doing exceptionally well) and r-up Evolution for Gordon & Marlene!

Congrats to all the champions & finalists, it was a fantastic day, a great atmosphere and a great turnout.

The Fed and Highgate deserve a huge pat on the back.....we all thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks!!!

3 champions again for Vicky & Mark after a long lay off, all a credit to them both.

New bend champions in; Mr Sheene, Floless, Tenessee, Dark Gem, Secret's Wish, Push the Button, Springwell Rose, Mr Bit, Peak Plus and little Run once More, all stars with bright futures ahead for 2011.

The Fed and Highgate deserve a huge pat on the back.....we all thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks to all concerned!!!

well done fed for well run open and making some tough decsion in few of racing it never easy the trophys were best i see in whippet racing for winners and rup champs and it was first time this year on bends for me atmosphere was back must be looked at for future big races to take whippet racing forward now on to racing well done to tina & rob with southren touch unbeatable on bend at moment and pure class bitch of my brother black diamond ran good race be better next year on bends well done to rocky with classic rock class dog and many more champs in this dog and well done jake&marys tennessee run out of is shin to give classic rock good race lastly lovelockdown i make this statement hes best no limit dog i ever seen and owner of track said to me he beat open class greyhounds some dog well done to nick amanda pauliue may he winner ever think you want win with him and well done to all the other champs and few close rup no more then rays barking mad lead ever were on run in but just pip by maid your point a cracking race is time will come ray all in all great championship :thumbsup:eek:pps forgot bally so running better ever time i see her she does like her fast finish well done colin & alison that me out of trouble (w00t) :sweating:

Well done to everyone who competed A very well done to Allison & Collins Ballyso she did you proud well done to Dramatise on his first venture into bend racing. Well done skoshi Tiger only 5 weeks out of season.Well done the committe good day was held by all.Hope to see you all at our open next Sunday at camios.

Regards

JUoyce

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back