The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champ Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Huge thanks to the NNWRF committee and Highgate Greyhound Stadium :cheers:

Great days racing, so many owners and dogs I want to congratulate! I miss a lot of you while I'm shooting so huge well done to you all. :thumbsup:

North West dogs did us proud! Well done to runner up's Short N Curly, Little Flyer and our boy Bobby Dazzler :thumbsup: Huge congratulations to NCH title winners Beside The Point, Mo Chara, Push The Button, Annagram and dear Ken's Floless. Special Congratulations to Maid Your Point, still making his point on the bends and clocking up his 13th title!! (w00t) Lastly but by no means least my boy Avit. I was convinced he'd lost form for the bends and didn't fancy meeting up with his old 40lb champion winning rivals but by god, he did me proud!

Well done to Hellbent and Four Sale on their title wins, 7 yrs old and still doing their owners proud. :cheers:

NCH Sween back on form for Bill and r-up Blue Eyed Boy still banging on the door for Sandra. :thumbsup:

another title for Raggie Black in the 40lb, well done Kazzie & Family!

and the Lynch family's R-up Rodger The Dodger showing his quite apt at running a bend. :thumbsup:

Well done everyone! :cheers:

Long day at work today for me but hoping to have some photo's on tonight. :thumbsup:

Firstly thanks to everyone for a fantastic day the stadium was buzzing, quite a few new faces who came along to watch

Thanks to the Highgate staff as allways everything spot on, a huge thanks to Chris W.N. doing race by race report really is a big help, looking forward to a good read in next issue, Jac for taking the photographs, Joyce Thorburn thanks for collecting the trophies again along with Ricky this time who had to bring half down in a trailer, selecting them from a catalogue I did'nt think about how much room they would take up, dread to think what the postage would have been on that lot but they were nice think everyone liked them, Thanks to Alison who makes the jackets for us spot on as allways, last but not least thanks and well done to the rest of the NNWRF committee for all their efforts throughout the year especially Gary and Dee who got up yesterday morning to a flood from a burst pipe up stairs and just had to turn the water off and sort it when the got home to a cold wet house hope you get it sorted today

Thanks for putting the results on think they were going on line as they happened courtesy of Debbie saved me another a job :thumbsup: which just leaves me to say

Well done all the new CHAMPIONS almost all of them having to put everything to pull it out of the bag, well done to all competitors for some fantastic racing

Have to say what an amazing dog LOVE LOCKDOWN is absolute crap at trapping but boy can he run once again demolishing his track record in a time of 14-72

no being biased here but a special well done to the North Westers with 8 champions from our small region a great boost for Ken to hear Pearl had done it, although he took some convincing that they were't having him on, and as for Mark and Vicky's BESIDE THE POINT hard to believe this gutsy little girl was at deaths door not so long ago great to see her back on track, finally I'm over the moon with my DUFFY

Don't you all just love Champs :thumbsup: blooming brilliant day,made even better by some fantastic racing :thumbsup: Can't congratulate everybody enough for the way all the dogs raced yesterday,and for those of us watching,the close finishes really get the blood flowing :sweating: :lol: My only tip absolutely flew showing everybody what a flying machine he is.Big,big Well Done Nick and Lovelockdown :thumbsup: and Jacs Avit,looked like he was 2yr old never mind 5 :thumbsup: Great run from Maureen and Paul's,Peak Plus to take his title :thumbsup: There's nothing I can add about Classic Rock and Southern Touch,that hasn't already been said.Chuffed to bits for Mick and Gloria,and Rob and Tina :thumbsup: Wouldn't dream of forgetting David and Bentley.Got to have been the most popular win at Champs :D :thumbsup: Big Well Done to every dog that gained their title :thumbsup: Best race for me yesterday was Bally So and Maid for this,I thought Wendy had it in the bag,then Eve thought other wise,and decided to make her work for her Supreme title :sweating: It was a great race to watch.Congratulations to both set's of owners,but especially Alison and Colin and NVCh of Ch's Bally So :thumbsup: Got to say thanks to Fed,Highgate and all the workers yesterday for providing a great day out for everybody :thumbsup:

well done to all at the champs espc rob tina with another sup for thurrock club not seen u for awhile rob but wish u well tommy x

a big well done to both supreme winners southern touch & classic rock :thumbsup: both showed why they were pre race favourites,

newton aycliffe dogs did really well at the champs

also well done to bally so sup/vet ran a blinder :thumbsup:

springwell rose getting the 48lb scr :thumbsup:

well done four sale & hellbent :thumbsup:

neil's lenny's legs picked up another title :thumbsup:

r/up ad lib

r/up rodger the dodger

and not forgetting the most popular winner dave and nbch mr sheene :thumbsup: dave puts a lot of time and effort into his dogs and yesterday it paid off :thumbsup:

a big well done to vicky & mark and livi it was great to see her back to herself again :thumbsup:

also well done to all the other champs & r/ups :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
a big well done to both supreme winners southern touch & classic rock :thumbsup: both showed why they were pre race favourites,
newton aycliffe dogs did really well at the champs

also well done to bally so sup/vet ran a blinder :thumbsup:

springwell rose getting the 48lb scr :thumbsup:

well done four sale & hellbent :thumbsup:

neil's lenny's legs picked up another title :thumbsup:

r/up ad lib

r/up rodger the dodger

and not forgetting the most popular winner dave and nbch mr sheene :thumbsup: dave puts a lot of time and effort into his dogs and yesterday it paid off :thumbsup:

a big well done to vicky & mark and livi it was great to see her back to herself again :thumbsup:

also well done to all the other champs & r/ups :thumbsup:
belly will be telling you off spring rose :wacko: :D :thumbsup:

must just had well done Mick and Gloria, and Rocky 3 Sup out of 4 this year what a dog :thumbsup:

congrats to all champs on the day good day for n/aycliffe bally so, for sale hell bent,spring rose, mr sheene,lennys legs all getting there titles also ad lib r/up sorry if ive missed anybody. also cograts to edica/jeff with dramatize and andy with charlie pig and kate joe and lesley with roger the dodger getting run/up and great news for ste and jill with the pups out of DEENSIDE SECRET picking up three titles on the day that makes 5 this year great brood bitch. i wonder if dave slept last night ,ive been to loads of greyhound derby finals but ive never heard a roar like that before well deserved mate

The atmosphere was the best it has been for years with some good close racing. Well done to all winners & racers special well done to davie & di with bentley made our day! :wub: Also well done to mum & neil with blackie, rob & tina with lola, jake & mary with Tennessee and not forgetting our mate pig with Little johnny :thumbsup:

Tam & keeley

Big thank you to highgate staduim and the fed workers and commitee for what was a very special day for us. :thumbsup:

Our Lola Southern Touch , did us proud consistently keeping her times after three hard races and a solo.

A BIG thank you to our kennel girl Maise Bourne who already has a natural rapport with the dogs and tell"s Tina she will have her own racer one day. Girl rae for giving me live commentarys ,i had the doctors and nurses running in thinking i had another atttack when screaming for Lola in the final. :sweating: Alan and pauline jones who breed and give us lola,jimmy & lorriane who drove Tina up,Ray and jimming for celebrating in the bar on my behalf.Sincere thanks to all our friends who have phoned me and showered warm congratulations too Tina yesterday.These people are from the top etchelon of whippet racing and you all know who you are. ;)

Must finish with thanks too supporting neil and irene with black diamond, our friends Rocky and Gloria with classic rock.Vicky and Mark"s treble champions,and they telll me the race of the day was a cracker between major point and barking mad.

Big well done to every champion and all the other runners, hope they all came home safe. :thumbsup: Robbie and Tina

Thanks to all who put the racing on yesterday :thumbsup: Had a really great day.... was amazed to see so many people n dogs. Great racing... and well done to all the winners. Also hope all dogs went home safe n sound.. Sadly had to leave before the end, as dogs at home... with no dogsitter... and, its a long old drive... but chuffed to bits with Lionel..we couldn't be more pleased with him... really didn't expect him to be mixing it with the adults yet!

well done nick and scholes another track record under your collar special hug when i see you lad

also well done lyndon and princess

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back