The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs....some Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Done to Inshalla and Comet running brilliantly taking supreme yesterday and Curlin taking the supreme scratch.

Well done Micha and Tora (no Angel and Two Faced) proving the mantoners do know how to run a good dog LOL.

Well done to Kiz (acca) who reminded us of her bend abilities at only 9 week from break running very well to take supreme.

Nel (monkey Trouble) also ran fantastic against top opposition to take a title. Hope she transfers her blistering early Pace onto the straights cause am sure dad will have fun with her if she does.

Also RIP louie what a gutsy dog, my thoughts are sent to his owners.

Loads of excellent races today some predictable & some shockers which is always enjoyable.
Another good do for the North Westers with another title for Maid Your Point & first titles for Beside the Point & Jack Seven not forgetting the gallant runner ups She's a Flyer & Red Moon Rising plus all the finalists.

Quite a few looking very impressive & seems a shame to end the bend season with such promising dogs starting to show, Wor Black ran a corker for Gary, Monkey Trouble looked good to take the 20lb class from good opposition, Burnt Sugar running the proven Our Touch to a nose & lastly our Padster's little bro Sun Up, he was a different dog today and put on a really good show - you'll have some fun with him Doreen.

Congratulations to all the winners, especially the Supreme Champions Comet, Inshallah, Curlin & Acca.
Hi Vicky

we were over the moon with Chalky's performance considering how little time we had to get him ready.

Now we need to see what he can do on the straights. We have had a new travelling cage made for the car for him so that he has plenty

of room, and we are having the car windows tinted on Wednesday to keep the heat out. I think he is going to be worth it.

If he gives us as much pleasure as our BLUE REFLECTIONS does then we will be two happy racers

regards

Doreen

Well done to Sandra and RCH BLUE EYED BOY.A big well done to the trainer 'Jock Nimmo'. Jim and I are bringing our dogs down this week to see if he can do anything with them. :)

ps thats you got a champion,you will need to get another pup now. :p

Well done to Vicky & Mark with Maid Your Point, he never lets you down.

Also congratulations to Jimmy & Lorraine with Inshallah once again she showed her superior pace.

Robbie & Tina also had a successful day with Our Touch well done to you both.

Considering the miles that the Southern racers had to travel and the ungodly hour that they had to set off

I think they earned their titles.

I don't know about you, but losing that hour has knocked me for six. I'ts a good thing that I took a days holiday today.

regards

Doreen

Well done to Sandra and RCH BLUE EYED BOY.A big well done to the trainer 'Jock Nimmo'. Jim and I are bringing our dogs down this week to see if he can do anything with them. :)
ps thats you got a champion,you will need to get another pup now. :p
we over the moon for sandra & rab too danny,iam going to send mine up there for a few weeks,certainly doing fantastic job with our blue, :thumbsup:

Prince really showed what he was made of for Tam :D

Also big well done to RCh Our Touch, Runner Up RCH for John's Tinkersmill (second ever bend open and runner up rch) RCH No Angel, RCH Two Faced, RCH Monkey Trouble, RCH Bound Too, RCH Besides the Point and RCH Pick Pocket.

There were some great races, Comet was fantastic in the Sup Dog final and little more or less was hanging on as much as he could. Well done Bliss on taking Sup Bitch of the day in fine form.

Must say blue eyed boy has really caught my eye, look forward to seeing him run on the straights :thumbsup:

Keeley

just like to say well done to all the winners especially tora (two faced) and jude (maid ur point)

well done to albert and grita with hes the pitts .

Just to say what a day, big well done firstly to the Supremes of the day Inshalla and Comet brill achievement for both.

Thanks for all the well dones for our double, shock or what :eek: but a nice one. Special well done to Kizz (Acca) apologies to the gentleman i was stood next too when the vet final was taking place and of course Nell (Monkey Trouble) (Kim says she won't call her shit so often now ;) ) yes and before we are reminded both our champs bred by you Chris and thanks ;) Lil Harvey ran a blinder after so long off, and of course well done to the girls stand in mum with Mickey, Tam and Keeleys Prince brill performance from him too, but of course brill performances from all the winners well done to them all.

JUST GOT IN AND HAD A GREAT DAYS RACING. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS THERE WERE SOME GREAT RACES, BUT ESPECIALLY TO LORRAINE AND JIMMY WITH INSHALLAH SHE WON IN GREAT STYLE, A TRULY GREAT BITCH. AND A BIG WELL DONE TOO TINA WITH OUR TOUCH A GREAT RACE AND THOROUGHLY DERSERVED WIN I THINK THE TRAINEE KENNEL GIRL MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE TO EVERY ONE WHO RACED TODAY.:cheers: :cheers:
Im 100% sure my new kennel girl made all the difference on our win, could not of done it with out you MAISIE. , you now know your have a job for life.xx

What a great day"s racing my first bwra champs and really in enjoyed it. Not sure my robbie could take a race like that again with our jazzy his poor heart could"nt take alot more of that, he had to have a little sit in the car after the race to recovery.

So pleased with our little girl southern touch i think she ran a great race against some great dogs,but a bit disappointed we want be able to race her on the straights for a while because she came into season today, but looking forward to the summer to some great races.

well done all the champs Tina

JUST GOT IN AND HAD A GREAT DAYS RACING. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS THERE WERE SOME GREAT RACES, BUT ESPECIALLY TO LORRAINE AND JIMMY WITH INSHALLAH SHE WON IN GREAT STYLE, A TRULY GREAT BITCH. AND A BIG WELL DONE TOO TINA WITH OUR TOUCH A GREAT RACE AND THOROUGHLY DERSERVED WIN I THINK THE TRAINEE KENNEL GIRL MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE TO EVERY ONE WHO RACED TODAY.:cheers: :cheers:
Im 100% sure my new kennel girl made all the difference on our win, could not of done it with out you MAISIE. , you now know your have a job for life.xx

What a great day"s racing my first bwra champs and really in enjoyed it. Not sure my robbie could take a race like that again with our jazzy his poor heart could"nt take alot more of that, he had to have a little sit in the car after the race to recovery.

So pleased with our little girl southern touch i think she ran a great race against some great dogs,but a bit disappointed we want be able to race her on the straights for a while because she came into season today, but looking forward to the summer to some great races.

well done all the champs Tina
You should be pleased Tina,she ran brilliantly :thumbsup: Think we'll have to lock Geoff and Rob in their cars if Jazzy and Sheila(Burnt Sugar) are gonna make a habit of racing so close :lol:

well done bound too getting another bend title gutsy run,nice one von :thumbsup:

Ok Celebrations are all over with now- So why have I still not got my voice back yet??

The Wilson's Wonder Whippets doing the double has played havoc with my voice, I work in sales and so far my record is about 5 phone calls before I have no voice left, my boss is not all that impressed haha.

I think as compensation the Wilson's should send me some soothers! Seen as they all seem to have recovered!! :p

A big thank you to everyone who wish us all the best. Raggie is such a laid back dog, he just took it all in.

A big thank you to Colin & Alison for Raggie & little Shearer xx :D

A big thank you to everyone who wish us all the best. Raggie is such a laid back dog, he just took it all in.

Welcome to K9 Karen :D

You must have been very very very pleased with Raggie seeing as you posted four times lol :thumbsup:

Elise xXx

I got called on a shout , i was tryin to log off at the same time.

U know im mad as a hatter , i work in the right place xx

bye 4 now karen

raggie xx :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back