The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
a speedy recovery to all the injured dogs adding two more to the list (fortunately both will be back to race another day) Gary and Dee's SPIRIT OF THE STAG and my own PUSH THE BUTTON

Well done to all the newly crowned champions and everyone else who took part

a special well done to Bert and Jane with little Loyd R.CH NOTORIOUS

great pics again Kenny :thumbsup:

great night on Sat didn't get in tillaround 4am so glad it wasn't bitch day Sunday :x

Hello all, I'm back :))

First of all Well Done everyone, second of all great pictures Kenny and third of all I was so sorry to be told about all the injuries that occured on Sunday, I hope all hounds are able to gain some sort of recovery whether they race again or not.

I've been away from the racing scene since Scotland, and undecided as to when my dogs will make their return (I will of course be there to lend a hand when needed).

See you all soon x

So sorry to read the news coming in of other dogs that have sustained injuries. I wish all the injured very good and speedy recoveries and I know whether they return to the track or not they will have all the love and care they need. Graham and I know as much as anyone that this is the heartbreaking other side of racing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

try n get the rest of these on for yous..enjoy

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust323.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust324.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust325.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust326.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust328.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust329.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust330.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust331.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust332.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust333.jpg

is anyone getting bother on here or is it my isp?

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust344.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust345.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust346.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust347.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust348.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust349.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust350.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust351.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust352.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust353.jpg

great shoots kenny, some queer shapes at times coming out of the traps :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well folks this is the last couple we shot away home,really enjoyed taking them so i hope yous enjoy looking at them.chris,w/news feel free to take what you want :thumbsup:

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust404.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust405.jpg

thats your lot,cheers :thumbsup:

hope the dogs hurt make a good and full recovery, its always a risk when we run our dogs and no one likes to see any dog hurt,

not going to put much at mow not feeling to good and been told by a mate shes going to kill me if i dont get some sleep lol o:)

well done sup Rch classic rock brill run :thumbsup: bally so ran great to win the sidewider and well done chris joyce and john breeding all 3 in sup run off and sidewider winner and both Sup bred from my stud dogs wow was really pleased with little mickey (sup Rch Bounbd too ) winning his class in the sidewider after mating "two faced" thur and friday not bad at 7 years old big well done all the winner and everyone who worked so hard over the weekend also thanks george coming up after work to take the traps to jo and darrens till there needed again, its all the work that people put in to making the champs a brill weekend of racing thanks everyone brill pic's kenny

ok going now karen lol

Last edited by a moderator:
what was the reason for so many iinjurys does anyone seem to know. i see more injurys sunday than ive seen in 3 years of racing.

Brill photos Kenny, thanks for sharing, its good to see the dogs trapping skills or not :-

forgot to add,well done to no joe,anne n dot top people.. joe, leslie and kate,with rodger,and stue and sue,running well not long out of season :thumbsup: and i would just like to add tony on them traps all day for 2 days,and never see him moan,top lad thank you :thumbsup:

Just say well done to everyone who competed on both days and well done to all the champions. Thanks to Les & all the committe for the fantastic job they did on the track.A very well done to Allison & Colins Ballyso for winning the Sidwinder (my apoligies again to Allison you know why) Hope the injured dogs get well soon.Also thanks to Poolsbrook Club for there hospitality and letting us have a key so we could get water. A fantastic weekend ive never had my photo took so much in my life thanks for the fantastic photos.

Regards

Joyce

Thanks for the pics Kenny

Well done all the winner...had a great time :thumbsup:

even more pics (w00t) great shots.

tony the trap man did a great job spot on trapping :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back