The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dogsnbitcheschampsaugust019.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust021.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust023.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust025.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust026.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust028.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust030.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust032.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust034.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust035.jpg

HOPE ALL THE DOGS THAT GOT INJURED MAKES FULL RECOVERY. :luck: CLASSIC ROCK WHAT A DOG.

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust182.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust183.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust184.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust185.jpg

thats it for the bitches will put the dogs and other stuff on later,cheers :thumbsup:

some great perfomances at the weekend i never made it on the saturday but on sunday the racing was great love lockdown looked fantastic all day ones samusaurus ran fantastic just pipping freddies melody on the line and rodger the dodgers race was brilliant and the cellibrations from robert was a site to behold well done could,nt have happened to a nicer family .Congragulations to all the winners yesterday and any dog that run yesterday as there would be no racing with out the rest of the runners. also well done to bobby dazzler on winning hes title and blue eyed boy on getting runner up [il come back fighting next year] and i would like to finally thank derby +north notts and all the people with there hard work for putting on a great championship

Hope I get this on before my internet goes down again :rant: :lol: Obviously before the congratulations,my heart goes out to the owners of the injured dogs yesterday,I wish them all a speedy recovery :luck:

What a weekend of racing.Apart from the sadness of the above,i've thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend.The dogs as usual did you all proud :thumbsup:My congratulations to all the winners and r/up,especially my mate and the beautiful Megan (RCh Cracked the Ice) :thumbsup: and ofcourse her new little stud dog and my little mate Mickey (Bound Too) :wub: To my other mate Kate,a big well done with Roger,chuffed to bits for you all :thumbsup: Loads of great dogs on show this weekend,none more so than the Supremes.To George and Val with Insane Jane,brilliant :thumbsup: to Nick and Scholes (Lovelock Down) he's shown us all season what a fantastic dog he is :thumbsup: a much deserved Supreme win :thumbsup: and a great birthday present for you :thumbsup: . As for Mick and Glorias Classic Rock,you've got one in a million in Rocky,to become Supreme Champion on both the bends and now the straights :thumbsup: I know you are both so proud of him,as is Joyce and Yvonne :thumbsup: Nearly forgot well done the Horsnall family,in breeding all 3 supreme finalists yesterday :thumbsup: Chuffed to bits with our Duke (Hells Fire) making the No Limit final yesterday,most of you know after being off for most of the season,and after having 2 abysmal runs at Scotland I only put him in 'to make up the numbers' (w00t) truth is if it wasn't for Yvonne moaning at me :sweating: I wouldn't have run him at all.Looking forward now to bringing him out ready for racing next season :thumbsup:

Finally :lol: Big thanks to the BWRA and all the workers over the weekend :thumbsup: Felt very proud of the fact that Champs was coming to our track,and i hope it was as enjoyable as you all hoped it would be :thumbsup:

we had a grand weekend,and roger winning at the grand age of 4 made it all the better.we didnt expect anything from him as he had not run since wallsend, where he came of sore.we did light walking and porta mag everyday.and left the rest up to him. he really surprised us and we still cant believe it.his dad had just won his fourth 40lb title in a row by that age,who you all know is our own son of a bitch.well done to all the other winners,and hope those that got injured get well soon. :thumbsup:

we had a grand weekend,and roger winning at the grand age of 4 made it all the better.we didnt expect anything from him as he had not run since wallsend, where he came of sore.we did light walking and porta mag everyday.and left the rest up to him. he really surprised us and we still cant believe it.his dad had just won his fourth 40lb title in a row by that age,who you all know is our own son of a bitch.well done to all the other winners,and hope those that got injured get well soon. :thumbsup:

some great racers sat and sun well done everyone especialy no joe coming back after a bad injury in scotland think his third run showed on him but will get better im sure class dog and lovely owners :thumbsup: well done roger :thumbsup: prada .insane jane,classic rock doriva and ballyso :thumbsup: too many to mention well done everyone especialy the hard work by les and linda and co :thumbsup: also the bwra committee. only thing that took the edge of a biwas poor luke getting hurt and the other ones too hope they are all well soon :luck: also inshala running well again :thumbsup:

great pics but plug ooops i mean kenny lol :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back