The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not goin to put whole prog on but il give u those with titles and r/up
i know supreme veteran went to doriva

16lb rch ones genevieve r/upsapphire flash

18lb rch weardale badger r/up sacha fierce

20lb rch prada r/up southern touch

22lb rch inshalla r/up candymill

24lb rch insane jane r/up mimzee mu

26lb rch black diamond r/up shes snow white

28lb rch secret spot r/up sunkist?

30lb rch anagram r/up mollys mate

32lb rch cracked the ice r/up burnt sugar

all i know after this is insane jane won supreme. congratultions to the haggarts :thumbsup:

has anyone heard how the dogs are doing today

love lockdown sup scratch

roger the dodger 40lb

supreme dog :thumbsup: classic rock

a few that got titles

RCH bally pride

RCH red rascal, both in supreme run off

hope the dogs who came off injured are ok

winter moon

wor rag

and audreys little ballyspot

Last edited by a moderator:
love lockdown sup scratch
roger the dodger 40lb

supreme dog :thumbsup: classic rock

a few that got titles

RCH bally pride

RCH red rascal, both in supreme run off

hope the dogs who came off injured are ok

winter moon

wor rag

and audreys little ballyspot
ricky,s hellbent got his vet scr title, freddies melody r-up 36lb

i,ve heard a couple have broke legs today, i hope they make full recoverey, its heart breaking when it happens

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all the winners especially classic rock winning supreme, amanda & nick with love lockdown winning supreme scratch, red rascal retaining his title and getting in the supreme final :cheers:

hope all the injured dogs make a speedy recovery

A big well done to Crackers sisterYou must be very proud Yvonne.

Amandaxx

well done all the winners y/day and today :thumbsup: hope all the injured dogs make a speedy full recovery :luck: :luck:

A BIG WELL DONE TO NICK AND AMANDA'S SUP SCRATCH CH- LOVE LOCKDOWN - :cheers: EDDY

sorry if i got any wrong yesterday. again il give u wot i know.

sidewider

20lb bound too

24lb ballyso & sup i think

28lb showman

32lb major luck

55lb vet scr hellbent r/up king bear

40lb vet scr avit r/up ones custi bok

36lb vet scr junior walker (solo)

55lb rch love lockdown r/up our ebby biggest class on the card with 22 dogs in it

40lb rch roger the dodger r/up bagheera

36lb rch ones sammysaurus r/up freddies melody

16lb rch zackerella r/up run once more

18lb rch notorius r/up crackelle

20lb rch ballypride r/up zeus (cracking race)

22lb rch red rascal r/up dramatize

24lb rch peak plus r/up hes the pitts

26lb rch no joe r/up fatboy slim

28lb rch classic rock r/up cobain

30lb rch mister bit r/up sun up

32lb rch bobby dazzler r/up blue eyed boy

all i know after this is:

sup scr love lockdown

sup overall classic rock

sidewinder ballyso

hope these r all correct? well done to all

just got back in what i understand wor rag has,nt broke hes leg the vet thinks there is ligement damage but thats serious enough bally boy got a injection in its back and it was walking and showing signs of a full recovery hopefully but john +fionas winter moon was not as lucky, hes broke hes front leg the vet down there put it in a splint and they where taking it straight to there own vets paul evans i wish him a speedy recovery

Well done to sus and paul with ballypride :) . Mike and Linda with Red rascal :) and Rolly,Run once more getting runer up :)

Thank you for the update on the injured dogs, I hope they all recover well. I think I can safely say that everyone has been on tenterhooks to hear that these dogs are going to be ok.

Now onto the racing, well done to everyone who took part today. Thank you once again to all the workers, without you we would not have the chance to enjoy our sport.

hope wor rag, ballyboy & wintermoon make a speedy recovery :luck:

got to say well done to a few others now i've seen the results: jac & tony with dobs & bobby both getting their titles, pat and ebby getting runner up, andy with luke getting runner up (nice to see him back on the track) & 30lb dog winner mister bit, have been watching him run since a puppy and he's always looked impressive for a big dog :cheers:

Well done Nick with Love Lockdown, :thumbsup: always thought he would do well, ;) sorry to here some dogs got injured :( hope they all make a good recovery. :thumbsup: di

Wishing all 3 dogs speedy recovery... And well done to all winners in the last to days x

Hi There

We were at the racing today just watching and saw the 16lb white dog get injured, I have kept looking on here for some news, so hope he makes a full recovery (sorry dont know the name of the dog)

Hope the other two injured also make a speedy recovery.

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it brought bak a lot of memories from the days I used to race (many moons ago!)

hope all 3 have a speedy recovery

well done all

especially

champion scatch love lockdown

ebby runner up

well done to my dad, with mister bit; got his first rch title today :thumbsup: also well done to all other winners, especially classic rock.

(lenny might not have won if it wasn't for my dad making me take him for a jog at 6 in the morning! :lol: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back