The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pm gl ad all 3 dogs will be ok. sorry we missed the finals but the were broken awnings and nor about to take off at our site so tony and graham came to the rescue we did not go undamege as our skylight did a runner lol well done to every one the was some ask racing and thanks to Les for letting me up his dads scooter ;-]

Thanks to the BWRA for a fantastic day, and Les & Linda on a brilliant track :thumbsup:

Well done to Nick & Scholes (Love Lockdown) on Supreme Scratch Champion what a 21st birthday present son. (w00t) also making it the 3rd year running a Worcester dog has won supreme scratch , (Ebony, Bailey and now Scully)

To Lyndon & Bethany with Zackerella on taking the 16lb titlte just hope Sharon now keeps up the hard work.

To Dave & Emma and Sapphire Flash geting runner up yesterday

To Pat & Bob geting runner up with Our Ebby today

and Vic & Gloria with Classic Rock one class animal !

hope the 3 injured dogs make a full and speedy recovery :luck:

Amanda xx

I would like to thank Notts & Derby Wrc for stageing the champs. It was an excellent venue and the track was superb.Well done to Les and the commitee for making this possible. Also like to thank the BWRA commitee and workers on a hitch free weekend [well done]

Well done to all the runners and champions,especially the the 2 supremes Insane Jane & Classic Rock, sidewinder saunter Sup.vet Ch. Ballyso

Sup Scr Love Lockdown.

Hope the three injured dogs make a speedy recovery. Thanks again for a great weekend; :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed today. Everyones hard work was much appreciated. Big well done to all winners. I'm sure all the dogs tried their best

win or loose.! Hope the injured dogs will be o.k.

Off to bed soon with Ebby, poor girl is knackered.

WELL DONE EVERYONE. XX

nice one,love lock down taking supreme scr :luck: classic rock supreme dog :luck: ballyso taking the sidewinder with some impressive dogs running :thumbsup:

good to see bentleys sister back out sacha fierce taking runner up yesterday vons cracked the ice taking the 32 our roddys mate bound too taking his class nice one micky:thumbsup:

local dogs doing the business,prada getting her title nice one john and angela :thumbsup: rvch doriva great little dog,also peters witch five getting her title :thumbsup: hellbent taking vetscr good race :thumbsup: showman looking great,thought no joe would have gone all the way.

rodger dodger winning a classy field of 40s( star of the day )well done katie :thumbsup:

zeuz and freddie , bertie hes the pitts getting runners up in some hard fought races :thumbsup: well done all the winners and runners :luck:

hope all the dogs are ok some nasty accidents today :luck: :luck: well done bwra very well run champs,track was great really flying it looks up hill or is it an optical illusion :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like to thank les and is gang on is work on track and thank the bwra for putting a good championship on well done to all winners and to all runners that try hard to win big well done to nick and lovelockdown winning sup scr in very hard class I hope all the dogs that were injured make a full recovery and also well done to black diamond winning her title I sure old Joe looking down on her give Neil a few tips and lastly thank Sharon for sending rch zackarella to me for few months he been a little gem run hes ran is heart every time Ive taking him racing so I wish you all best with Zak in future He should win many races for you in future good luck xx lyndon&bethany

just like to wish all the best to the three injured dogs and :luck: :luck: :luck: on a total recovery .a great day for how family breeding all three dogs in the supreme run off and the sidewinder winner too bally so all bred by us, big well done to them and all the other chps too espeacily mr abit from how club :thumbsup:

Well done another good days racing. Big well done to Paul n Sue's Ballypride , Red Rascal, Peak Plus, of course supreme Classic Rock and a special well done to Amy & Pete with their youngster Mister Bit. Mickey's (Bound Too) little treat Thurs & Fri didn't seem to worry him too much Yvonne still ran well bless him :thumbsup: Karen's big boy did her proud getting to the final and Zeb (Orontes) didn't let the side down making it to the final top weekend all the dogs we ran reached the finals ;)

Best wishes and hoping for full recoveries to all of the injured dogs from today :luck:

i hope all 3 dogs make a speedy recovery :luck:

well done to classic rock he was very impressive :thumbsup:

well done to allison & colin with bally so she ran a brill race :thumbsup:

well done to all the other winners and runners up.

great weekend of racing track in superb condition thanks to les and co.

thank you the B.W.R.A. on a well run champs :thumbsup:

Just like to say, what a great weekend :thumbsup: The track was spot on and everything seemed to run like clockwork, well done BWRA.

Seeing the 3 dogs getting hurt yesterday did put abit of a downer on things,and we wish them all a speedy recovery :luck:

Can't believe how many scratch dogs there were (w00t) (49 not including the vet scratch),so a big well done to all the scratch dogs that made it into their class final,an acheivement in itself with all the tough competition :sweating:

We were over the moon with our Norman(Jack Junior)He ran his heart out all day , winning his heat ,semi,and coming 3rd in a photo finish in the 36lb final :thumbsup:

We are so proud of you Norm,you are a pleasure to own,and you will always be a champ in our eyes :wub:

Well done to Ones Samsaurus, Roger the Dodger,and Love lockdown,all class animals :thumbsup: ,

Well done to all the other winners over the weekend too :thumbsup:

The trophies were lovely.Sheila (Burnt Sugar)32lb bitch r.up,and the biggest shock for me ,Jack The Lad 32lb RVCH at 8 year old,(and he mated Nikki Whizz on Tuesday) (w00t) Think he was still buzzing :lol: That's it for Jack now,(he's got nothing more to prove)and he has very rarely let us down,so happy retirement Jack :thumbsup:

Once again well done to everyone :thumbsup: Great weekend :thumbsup: (shame about the weather)

really enjoyed watching racing hope the 3 dogs have a speedy recovery well done pete and amy with rch mister bit. stayed to watch supreme and was not disappointed classic rock wat a dog welldone prada secret spot red rascal weardle badger black diamond insane jane love lock down all stood out for me :thumbsup:

just want to echo wot everyone else has said thanks 2 the bwra etc and also speedy recovery to the 3 dogs that hurth themselves. well done to everyone. north east did quite well, skoshi tiger making it to the 20lb final on sat we had more dogs racing yesterday and got 2 titles with showman getting a vet one and no joe getting the 26lb final. we had a fair few runner up zeus in a cracking race in the 20lb dogs, hes the pitts r/up 24lb dogs, crackelle after having a re-run r/up 18 dogs, dramatize 22lb r/up a nice double up 4 jeff & erica, then we had a couple making it into the finals with go2 making the 40lb final and m2g the 36lb final. oops almost 4got freddies melody r/up in a cracking 36lb final. well done to all the north east dogs. :thumbsup:

Big thanks to Lynda & Les for all your hard work on the track(superb)& all workers. Also to Mark & Tony(mobile medics) for your speedy help with injured dogs. Hope all 3 are going to be o.k .

Congratulations to all winners& finalists . To those who didn't win well you gave us some exciting racing, perhaps next time it will be your turn.

Just like to thank les and is gang on is work on track and thank the bwra for putting a good championship on well done to all winners and to all runners that try hard to win big well done to nick and lovelockdown winning sup scr in very hard class I hope all the dogs that were injured make a full recovery and also well done to black diamond winning her title I sure old Joe looking down on her give Neil a few tips and lastly thank Sharon for sending rch zackarella to me for few months he been a little gem run hes ran is heart every time Ive taking him racing so I wish you all best with Zak in future He should win many races for you in future good luck xx lyndon&bethany
Well done Lyndon, Bethany and RCH Zackarella. We will never be able to thankyou for what you have to for us and Zack. If it wasn't for you Zack and all my other dogs would still be sitting doing nothing all day. Now all dogs are back to being took out twice a day and we have been going to rising sun every week to run them. All the hard work with Zack will be kept up. I must admit he did spend the night with me last night and had a lie in this morning. He is now in the big kennel with belle who is so soft she will mother him. He will start his training again tonight. Thankyou to all from Worchester club whom made a fuss of Zack I know he will be missed. We are hoping to come down on the 19th so you can all see him then, Once again thankyou Lyndon and family, hope the shampers was ok.

Hope all 3 injured dogs are feeling a bit better this morning and are all better soon.

Well what a day yesterday was with some fantastic races. Well done to Les and Linda and the Poolsbrook crew for all their hard work and also the BWRA, you all work so hard to make it a good day. Congratulations to all the new champions and runners up. I do have to say well done to Love Lockdown, winning the 55lb from such a large group of class racers and then going on to win the supreme. All our best wishes to friends those who won and those who didnt. My very best wishes to those whose dogs came off injured, I felt so lucky that mine were safe and well. May they all make a good and speedy recovery.

To me the day showed all the best in whippet racing, excitement, fantastic dogs to watch, good company and fellow racers helping each other when the chips are down. :thumbsup:

Well what a day yesterday was with some fantastic races. Well done to Les and Linda and the Poolsbrook crew for all their hard work and also the BWRA, you all work so hard to make it a good day. Congratulations to all the new champions and runners up. I do have to say well done to Love Lockdown, winning the 55lb from such a large group of class racers and then going on to win the supreme. All our best wishes to friends those who won and those who didnt. My very best wishes to those whose dogs came off injured, I felt so lucky that mine were safe and well. May they all make a good and speedy recovery.

To me the day showed all the best in whippet racing, excitement, fantastic dogs to watch, good company and fellow racers helping each other when the chips are down. :thumbsup:

well done Les and Linda the time and effort you and your members have put in at that track showed,thank you..the bwra top champs all went brill.to many to congratulate so i say what i always say,well done all the winners and losers,i got the dogs right,classic rock wow one of my favourites,love to see him turn it on.and got the bitches half right,i said insane jane absolute class,well done .and i fancied black diamond,like her too.so it wasn't bad.john and jean doriva god she just shines and shines.Lydon's work with sharon's little dog well done.sandras blue eyed boy getting r/up great stuff...theres always next year for us losers,we were never expecting anything with our sky (flybaby) to many injuries been a bad end of the year for us, but knew john would do it with penny(prada)well done...thanks to all our friends over the weekend on the campsite gaz dee linda ken and his missus,pat Rita and co for looking after us,little joes got me buggered been years since i played bow and arrows..and the staying out till 4 in the morning dirty dancing with burt's Flo,Geoff Parr top mate..will leave it there dont want to bore you lot any more lol,,took a load of photos so will get yous them on as the day goes on as theres loads,,speedy recovery to the dogs that got hurt i hate it when anything like that happens

WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS ESPECIALLY INSHALLAH, MIMSI MU AND WEARDALE WEASEL AND RCH MISTER BIT WINNING 30LB CLASS AND ONLY 14 MONTHS AND ONE DAY. GUTTED MY EASTENDER COULDN'T RUN BUT HE SHOULD BE BACK IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. WHAT A GREAT LITTER THESE ARE TURNING OUT TO BE.

A big,big, thank you to Les & Linda for all their hard work over the last few months getting the track

into the superb condition that it was. Hope the 3 injured dogs make a speedy recovery.

Thanks to the BWRA committee for a well run championships, it went like clock work.

A big thanks to Tony Weatherson for doing the traps on both days.

Well done all the winners.

Doreen

put a few of these on :thumbsup:

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust004.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust005.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust006.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust010.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust011.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust012.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust013.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust015.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust016.jpg

dogsnbitcheschampsaugust017.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back