The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chance's Had Babies!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Boy 4

IMG_0064.jpg

Boy 5

IMG_0065.jpg

Boy 6

IMG_0066.jpg

more pic's in a weeks time :thumbsup: hope I'm not boring ya with them :D

Think you"ll have to get little stickers for them Tina they all look the same (w00t) Glad chance is coping so well with so many, bet you cant wait for the weaning. :lol:

Paula Roberts said:
Think you"ll have to get little stickers for them Tina they all look the same (w00t) Glad chance is coping so well with so many, bet you cant wait for the weaning. :lol:
I'm planning on getting little cat collars so I can tell them apart (w00t) and I'm really, really looking forward to the weaning, honestly! I just can't wait to sit on the floor of my living room and have them all running around!

I'm so bad falling in love with them, I truly want to keep them all, but hubby said NO WAY! mind you he's smitten too ;) he didn't want to put them down this morning as we were taking the pic's :D coo-ing and arrrrh-ing over them :wub:

I wish I'd known years ago that breeding (even though hard work) is such a complete pleasure, I'm loving every second of it!

Dont you find they are such timewasters though, you think you"ve only been looking at them for 5 mins and at least an hour has gone by. (w00t)

YES!! I know what you mean! I found myself watching them 'twitch' for 2 hours the other day (w00t)

Wait till there running around you"ll be keeping a different one every day. :lol:

They're coming on lovely!! Even a little sneaky brindle in their!! :D

What heavenly little creatures :wub: :wub: :wub: . Welldone Chance, what a lot of work :huggles:

Mark Roberts said:
did you not bother having the dew claws taken off.
yes Mark they go to the vet's tomorrow to have them done, my Vet wouldn't do them otherwise, I did ask when they were 4 day's old and he said no, he wouldn't do them without a local anerstetic (sp), and he'd rather do them when they had a bit more weight on them, so they are going to have a local and then have them done, which TBH I'm more than happy with as that way there'll be no pain what-so-ever plus they are stronger and more able to cope if something does go wrong.

Vicky, Brindle?? mind you, you could be right, as they look like they are changing colour each day (w00t) :wub:

they have to be done before 3 days aftrer that its illegal to do them without anestetic.

Mark Roberts said:
they have to be done before 3 days aftrer that its illegal to do them without anestetic.
it's 5 day's mark (my vet said), and they ARE having a local anestetic, 22 of them!

my vet also said that even before 5 day's the little ones would feel pain and I'm not prepared to put them through that, and he wouldn't do them either without a local.

Keep the piccys come they look little smasher :thumbsup:

all went well with the little trip to the vet's for the dew-claws, they have healed really well too, we were there for over 3 hours though as the local anestetic had to have time to work on 22 legs (w00t) long day and costly but worth it to be pain free didn't hear a peep out of them :wub: here's a few pix's now they are one day short of 2 weeks old :huggles:

guess who's first to the milk-bar (w00t)

2weeks.jpg

close up of 'blimp' :D

IMG_0085.jpg

twins!!

IMG_0116.jpg

little white nose girl :wub:

IMG_0074.jpg

'Blimp' again (w00t)

IMG_0071.jpg

White nose and blue/fawn girl :huggles:

IMG_0103.jpg

last one :wub:

IMG_0112.jpg

Looking lovely :luck: - nice podgey little puppies :wub:

where did i get brindle from? :wacko:

Looks like a few blue fawns in there, Love Blimp!! :wub:

Vicky said:
where did i get brindle from? :wacko:
Looks like a few blue fawns in there, Love Blimp!! :wub:

lol yeah blimp is gorgeous! he's known as tank, fatty, chubby and chunk too (w00t) they are deffo blue/fawn, but some day's they look red/fawn, I'm over the moon with them, and Chance is the best mum ever!

thier eye's are open now too :wub: and I'm picking a new girl to keep every day, can't make my mind up! but I'm very keen on the little girl with the white nose :huggles:

3 week old pix

Lexi (little girl I'm keeping :wub: )

IMG_0134.jpg

Diesel

IMG_0141.jpg

Taska (blue/fawn girl)

IMG_0127.jpg

The group, names are girls first, Lola, Tegan and Inca, boys are Harley, Fluke, Derry, Jinx and Zuri

IMG_0126.jpg

:wub:

IMG_0125.jpg

:D

IMG_0130.jpg

last one :huggles:

IMG_0129.jpg

Your going to have your hands full now Tina, they can SEE what trouble to get into. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back