The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chance's Had Babies!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Now thats what I call heaven surrounded by lots of puppies :wub: o:) :wub: o:)

*Lesley* said:
Now thats what I call heaven surrounded by lots of puppies :wub:   o:)   :wub:   o:)
Lesley, I'll remind you of this when you have your puppies (w00t) but when all the pooing and weeing are out of the way, yes it is heaven :thumbsup:

I let them out and they all poo and wee, then they eat thier food (and get it over every bit of floor and them selfs) and poo and wee again! 22 poo's and wee's :x :x it's hard work!

but after that it's a mad half hour around the living room and that's great fun! :wub: my ankles and legs are covered in holes too! (w00t) little :devil: :D

EDITED to say this happens 4 times a day! that's 88 poo's and wee's per day! and that's without the poo and wee they do on the paper by thier bed! :x :x they are good though, they do use the paper in or out of thier bed o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you put the lottery on Tina ..you know the old saying ...shit for luck :oops:

LOL at the 88 poo's and wee's - crikey it doesn't bare thinking about :lol:

Vicky said:
LOL at the 88 poo's and wee's - crikey it doesn't bare thinking about  :lol:
it's a nightmare! you think how can something so small produce so much shit (w00t)

we've just had 45 mins outside on the decking, it was MAD, they are all loonies (w00t) all flat out sleeping now though, :wub:

DENISE BAILEY said:
HOW MANY HAVE HOMES ? TINA
I have 4 boys left Denise (and there is someone who booked a little girl and I've not heard nothing else yet, but they paid the deposit, so have to wait and see, they are supposed to be coming to see her Monday),

but it's great as it was such a big litter, I've been really lucky up to now not had to advertise them, so will be advertising them for the first time this week ;)

6 week old pix, we went outside today, and when I uploaded the pix from my camera I noticed that everything was purple! one of my kids have been messing around with it, so soz for the purple grass (w00t)

tag teaming (w00t)

IMG_0268.jpg

hey whats down there?

IMG_0273.jpg

exploring :huggles:

IMG_0275.jpg

Diesel :D

IMG_0279.jpg

Taska :huggles:

IMG_0280.jpg

Lexi :wub:

IMG_0283.jpg

it's impossible to get them all in shot! (w00t)

:D pups are looking well tina ,and full of trouble :- "

hi all,

well have had to advitise the last of the pup's there are 4 boys (all blue and 1 blue/fawn) still available and a little girl (blue) has also become available (due to timewasters) if anyone is interested please PM me for further details, they are 7 weeks old on Sunday, all eating like horses and growing well, so are now ready to go to thier special homes, thanks :thumbsup:

had a few inquires (2 from Ireland wanting big hairy dogs (w00t) ), but nothing solid yet, also had a few calls about the size of the parents so I thought I'd let you know, Dad 21" and Mum 24" :)

Tina they are bloody gorgeous!! :wub: :wub:

Vicky said:
Tina they are bloody gorgeous!! :wub:   :wub:

Vicky, I know it's biased but I think so to, and I'm so proud of myself they are wonderful little babies, full of life and just adore exploring, really bold and brash :wub: and all the boys have 2 balls aswell (w00t)

Sharon Diesel is still available :- " :D

He is a beauty but with 8 dog's, 3 being under 6 month's and wanting to breed 2 of my own dogs in the next 2 years I carn't have any more. He is loverly though. If I had the room I would have him. Mams says if I bring any more home I'm living in the caravan. :oops:

sharon whincop said:
He is a beauty but with 8 dog's, 3 being under 6 month's and wanting to breed 2 of my own dogs in the next 2 years I carn't have any more. He is loverly though. If I had the room I would have him. Mams says if I bring any more home I'm living in the caravan. :oops:
lmao! he'd be a cracking stud dog Sharon, I'm sure your mum wouldn't mind just one more :thumbsup: :p

you do sound like you have your work cut out though 8 dogs!! :eek: :D

Hasn't time flown by...they are flipping gorgeous Tina...I've just mentioned to my OH that you have a few left and he's ignoring me (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back