The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cherry's Visit,& Flyn Took His Kids To The Beach

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a wonderful day we've had :) ,Sue & Steve brought Cherry for the day & we decided to go to the beach.

Flyn was very proud to have his 3 kids with him :D

Here's the handsome man himself :wub:

1.jpg

& Bailey

3.jpg

Chrissy

5.jpg

& her royal highness Princess Cherry

2.jpg

First,there was some serious running to be had

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

followed by a bit of play fighting :eek:

14.jpg

& Chrissy on her way back from a bit of bird chasing :D

15.jpg

then it was time to cool down

19.jpg

Cherry wasn't too sure what to make of it at first :blink:

20.jpg

So her Dad showed her what to do 8)

22.jpg

23.jpg

& she soon got the hang of it :thumbsup:

25.jpg

Chrissy decided she wasn't into getting any wetter,so legged it back :wacko:

30.jpg

Ooooh say's Cherry,how comes there's 2 of me,& i've got 2 Mums??? :blink:

31.jpg

Now it was time to run around a bit more to dry off

32.jpg

33.jpg

followed with a bit of flirting with her Dad :rolleyes:

35.jpg

36.jpg

Poor Chrissy doesn't like being wet,so did her usual impression of a meerkcat :lol:

34.jpg

so Cherry showed her another way to dry off (w00t)

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

then it was back home to chill out a bit

DSCF5580.jpg

.....before Cherry finally crashed out on the kitchen table :p

DSCF5582.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What happy whippies. :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Bless!! Talk about happy families! They look as thought they had so much fun!

Great photos.

Chrissy's meerkat impression is very convincing :lol:

fab pics they certingly had a good time by looks of it gorguse whippys all of them :wub:

:oops: Or even as though THEY had so much fun!! Rifle does the 'drying off in the sand' thing - makes my friend with her hairy dogs SO jealous - they are all wet and sandy & Rifle has had a roll then a good shake and is clean and dry again!! :D

Superb photos of Flynn and Co. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The 8th photo down is absolutely stunning. :wub: :wub: Cherry is wearing a very pretty collar. :)

Brilliant picures Debs as usual :)) love the first picture of Flyn i can really see Finbarr in his expression :)) Cherry is a little beautie she looks like she had a fantastic time and Chrissy meerkat :)) :)) well what can we say except such a gorgeous girl :))

Great stuff :thumbsup:

we'd love to come down with Finn and spend some time on that beach with you and all the little darlin's :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures of Dylan's family, I can't decide which picture I like best, I know, I'll have another look at them all :thumbsup:

Jenny

Hi there :)

wonderful pictures of your day at the beech, what beech is it?

dogs look great

sue

great photos :thumbsup: ,always nice to see whippets running free on a beach :huggles: ,and thats where where going today with our babes (w00t) :thumbsup:

looks like a great day was had by all..................brilliant pics :thumbsup:

Great pictures :thumbsup: - Cherry looks so lovely rolling in the sand :huggles:

Stunning photos, they looked like they had a fantastic day, i to especially love the one of Chrissy's meerkat impression, looks like she needs scooping up in a blanket :lol:

Excellent photos. :D I do love the meerkat impression. :lol:

Just great :) :thumbsup: and boy isnt that Chrissy a bit lush... :lol: :wub: :wub: .....fab pictures.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back