The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chertsey Open Show 20/05/06

nina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Couldn't face the hike to SKC so went off to the Chertsey Open Show instead.

Ellie's first time in with the "big girls & boys" in Junior. Had a fab day

Ellie won Junior & RBOB & our new baby Holly (Pipajay Lovestruck at Salatini) won Best Puppy in Breed & HPG3!

No catalogues for sale so haven't any details of other class winners although i think BOB is a lady called Mrs Anderson? with a lovely fawn who won from the Open Class? :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]WAY TO GO GIRLS!! WELL DONE ELLS & HOLLS.[/SIZE] :cheers: :huggles:

05whippet said:
[SIZE=21pt]WAY TO GO GIRLS!! WELL DONE ELLS & HOLLS.[/SIZE] :cheers: :huggles:

Ells & Holls say thank you BUT Holls says she was soooo mesmerised by the bits of sausage in my pocket she would have happily stayed on the table like a statue ALL DAY!!!

Boy is she one greedy whippy (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done :thumbsup: Two clever girls :huggles:

Well done Nina and Girls , busy day for you :cheers:

wish i could have :(   we had to visit stephens aunt -_- yay, fun (w00t) NOT! if it werent for looks, i'd say stephen was adopted, honestly, the family is nice, but too weird :teehee:

Could have been worse i guess........................ could have been Uncle Fester you were visiting (w00t)

Seriously tho, would be lovely to meet up one day, Holly has a passion for staffies, they are just her best mates in the world :thumbsup:

nina said:
wish i could have :(   we had to visit stephens aunt -_- yay, fun (w00t) NOT! if it werent for looks, i'd say stephen was adopted, honestly, the family is nice, but too weird :teehee:

Could have been worse i guess........................ could have been Uncle Fester you were visiting (w00t)

Seriously tho, would be lovely to meet up one day, Holly has a passion for staffies, they are just her best mates in the world :thumbsup:

oh, she'll love dante then :D irrepressible little screwball :wacko: his only fault is being too friendly, with everyone and everything :huggles: given the chance, he'd adopt my sister in laws cats, but they wont let him, for some reason :- "

oh, she'll love dante then :D irrepressible little screwball :wacko: his only fault is being too friendly, with everyone and everything :huggles: given the chance, he'd adopt my sister in laws cats, but they wont let him, for some reason :- "
Blimey Holly would love him, she'd be his friend for life (w00t)

:D well done Nina and both the girls - great day for you

nina said:
Blimey Holly would love him, she'd be his friend for life (w00t)

as long as no season is present :lol: you'd have to brick up all doors and windows.

the little sod can actually push our cooker if he thinks its in his way :eek: hes just under 11mths,i dread to think what he'll be capable of at full growth :sweating:

Don't know how we missed this one, we were just lazing at home  :lol:
Who was the Judge ?

A lady called Christine Owen? Have to say i have never seen her before but in speaking to her afterwards i found out she had had whippets for several years & from "top kennels".

I think she did a number of hounds including whippets.

Very nice lady & a very thorough judge :thumbsup:

as long as no season is present :lol: you'd have to brick up all doors and windows.the little sod can actually push our cooker if he thinks its in his way :eek:   hes just under 11mths,i dread to think what he'll be capable of at full growth :sweating:

Sounds like the PERFECT match for Holly................2 complete nutters together.

Oooh i can feel a new "designer breed" coming on..........."whipbull terriers" (w00t) NOT!!!!!

nina said:
as long as no season is present :lol: you'd have to brick up all doors and windows.the little sod can actually push our cooker if he thinks its in his way :eek:   hes just under 11mths,i dread to think what he'll be capable of at full growth :sweating:

Sounds like the PERFECT match for Holly................2 complete nutters together.

Oooh i can feel a new "designer breed" coming on..........."whipbull terriers" (w00t) NOT!!!!!

oh, but we must, darling :thumbsup: afterall, they will be ALL the rage, dontcha know? can charge, ooh, how does £750 grab you? and whipbulls? no no no! we'll call them staffets :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back