The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chertsey Open Show 20/05/06

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'd say a fab day was an understatement.  Well done!!
Wendy

Yes, thanks Wendy, it was a good day & a lovely show with some "newcomers" who have recently bought whippet pups who came for a chat & it was lovely to meet them & we were able to pass on details of local ringcrafts for them & give them a bit of advice on vaccinations & training etc, so hope to see them in the ring in due course. :thumbsup:

lalena said:
nina said:
lalena said:
heaven forbid we get labelled money grabbing rip off merchants :- "

Well if we do darling, these people just obviously dont know what they are talking about & really cant see that we are obviously just doing it all for the good of the "breed" ( the rare edwardian hound of course!) & that there is more to life than just "pedigree dogs" that all have their own problems 8) :blink: :teehee: o:)

oh, absolutely. the poor edwardian hound would be totally extinct without our timely intervention...and of course, all proceeds are intended for the preservation and betterment of them :- " naturally, though, as such caring breeders, we do deserve a certain amount of reimbursement :- " and yes, youre absolutely right about pedigrees and their problems....staffets will have their own unique problems, not like these common breeds :x

sarcasm and flippancy this early in the day...my how youve corrupted me nina :p

Staffets!?!!??!? I love it

Of course, lets not forget those Tudor Hounds...AKA

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel X Whippets

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back