The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chicks Started To Hatch

haycroft

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is my broody bantams second clutch this year, and its day 21 and they are started to hatch, well three have so far...i bought 6 light sussex bantams(off ebay, 1st time ive done this) and three of them have started to hatch so hopefully by the morning i'll have six fluffy chicks

she such a good broody , she lets me have a quick look then she pushes them back underneath her

DSC_4350.jpg

its amazing to watch...you can see their egg tooth, hear them chirping with their little hearts pumping...so exciting

don,t forget to put pictures on when they are hatched how exciting :)

:lol: lots of fluffy chick pics please, i love them

we have just two fluffy chicks, one died trying to hatch, the other three still not piped, so i'll give them a few extra days

the two surviving ones stay close underneath mum, so as soon they start to appear i'll be taking some pics...they are soo cute

lets just hope theyre NOT cockerals

so here a few pics of the two..still waiting for the other three

the first to hatch out

DSC_4391.jpg

DSC_4397.jpg

Bradley 'hands on ' as usuall

DSC_4385.jpg

the second one to be hatched..slightley lighter in colour

DSC_4383.jpg

DSC_4385.jpg

hopeing that the others will hatch soon

Not a lover of Bantams, chickens and so on :blink:

But they do look quite cute :D :p

Lots of :luck: with the others Jayne :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back