The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Citycroft Coats

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Citycroft Coats sell a range of Whippet coats made to order. We offer a personal, friendly service at very competitive prices.

Our website address is

http://www.citycroftwhippets.co.uk

please visit to see our coats

Our quilted coats are priced at £13.50 - a coat i designed for winter 2006/2007 and has been a very popular coat ever since

At the moment we have very dark navy blue, black, brown and olive. The navy, black and brown are lightly waxed so are waterproof. The olive is shower resistant and is tartan on the inside

The picture below is of Frankie in a plain olive quilted coat - but you get the picture

quilted.jpg

Adult fleeces are £11

Puppy fleeces £5.50

Intermediate size fleece £8

Colours available - pink, purple, yellow, black, blue, chocolate, red, terracotta

Other colours sometimes available

Ruby in pink :wub:

pink_fleece.JPG

I have purchased two different types of coat from Citycroft. About three years ago I purchased two of their heat reflective coats. One of my whippets suffers quite badly from heatstroke and these have been absolutely brilliant. Not only do they work but they are well made and have stood the test of time.

I also purchased a waterproof puppy coat from them last winter. This again is of excellent quality and shows no signs of wear and tear. There is plenty of life left in it for another whippet puppy.

Friendly to deal with and all items promptly dispatched. Citycroft come highly recommended for their coats. :thumbsup:

Light weight fleece on outside, cotton inner. Only in the burgundy colour shown but can do dark trim for a boy.

(please excuse my miserable model, she was days away from giving birth!)

Only £9.50 :thumbsup:

spring_coats_001.jpg

Range of waterproof coats on my website

Chocolate with sherpa lining shown below. These are £16 for average sort of size.

chocolate.JPG

Baby Macey - my favourite photo of one of our customers :wub:

Puppy fleeces £5.50

pupmodel2.JPG

I've got some puppy martingale collars at £5 each

They fit from about 10 weeks or so and adjust right out and actually fit my adult bitches, so well worth it.

I like martingales as naughty pup's can't escape out of them.

I think i have blue, green, red, black and brown with nice complimenting trim

coatcollarcombi_002.jpg

whippetsrus said:
I have purchased two different types of coat from Citycroft.  About three years ago I purchased two of their heat reflective coats.  One of my whippets suffers quite badly from heatstroke and these have been absolutely brilliant.  Not only do they work but they are well made and have stood the test of time.
I also purchased a waterproof puppy coat from them last winter. This again is of excellent quality and shows no signs of wear and tear.  There is plenty of life left in it for another whippet puppy.

Friendly to deal with and all items promptly dispatched.  Citycroft come highly recommended for their coats. :thumbsup:

That is great Jackie - brill to hear they really do work as I know people are sometimes a little sceptical. I know it worked wonders for Frankie at one of the shows there was actually sun!! :- "

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oakmoorehill said:
Did you get my pm about a purple waterproof for Freyja?
Hi Helen,

No, just what you sent first and nothing since. If you want one i can post out or i'll check with Rach to see if we've entered any shows at Stafford coming up :thumbsup:

jok said:
oakmoorehill said:
Did you get my pm about a purple waterproof for Freyja?
Hi Helen,

No, just what you sent first and nothing since. If you want one i can post out or i'll check with Rach to see if we've entered any shows at Stafford coming up :thumbsup:

i sent another asking for a 19"-20" for her but I was having pc problems and did woner if it ever got to you.

We are at Sedgley and Gornal next week other than that we are going to welsh whippet and staford dec 14th.

We're not entered next weekend but we will be coming along, so we'll bring it then if that is ok Helen? :)

Thank you for the puppy coats that arrived safely - they are all lovely

A photo of little Fonzo in his would be lovely :- " :huggles:

rls22 said:
We're not entered next weekend but we will be coming along, so we'll bring it then if that is ok Helen?  :)

Thanks Racheal yes that will be fine she has her other coat anyway if she needs one before then

rls22 said:
A photo of little Fonzo in his would be lovely  :- "  :huggles:

Yeah, I agree, a pic would be great! Although I did see the coats yesterday - very nice they are too :thumbsup:

I wonder if that colour would suit Dermot . . . :blink: Maybe Anita will take a pic of him to show us? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What size is the sallest the puppy collars will fit ? Little Jude's neck is not even 9" and I'm struggling to get a collar to fit her now but will still fit her when she's older

oakmoorehill said:
What size is the sallest the puppy collars will fit ? Little Jude's neck is not even 9" and I'm struggling to get a collar to fit her now but will still fit her when she's older
I haven't measured but Diego was wearing his by 12 weeks or even younger and he's not a big dog at all :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back