The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Citycroft Coats

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can those who submit orders through my website make sure that they enter correct email address or i can't get back to you!

In case you're a K9er - i had a request from 'Jo' this morning for two purple puppy coats but your email isn't correct so i can't get back to you.

We are extremely busy now, so any Christmas orders really need to be in asap now.

Thanks

Thanks Jo Freyja's coat arrived yesterday. I will try it on her later as we didn't get back from Cardiff until late last night and she just didn't want to know about new coats :thumbsup:

Freyja has now tried on her new coat and it fits her nicely. She was a bit reluctant so will get some photos another day

I've got some puppy martingale collars at £5 each
They fit from about 10 weeks or so and adjust right out and actually fit my adult bitches, so well worth it.

I like martingales as naughty pup's can't escape out of them.

I think i have blue, green, red, black and brown with nice complimenting trim
Hiya I would like to buy a couple of items from you but im not sure about how i would pay for them. Please can you let me know.

Thanks

Christine

With this heat wave we are having we have reduced our heat reflective coats to just £10 with free postage.

Help your dogs stay cool at shows, racing etc - they really do help.

Available with a variety of coloured trims - just send me a PM with your dogs measurements! :D

Grab yourselves a bargain!

Coat pics here http://www.citycroftwhippets.webeden.co.uk...tive/4520879560

They fit from about 10 weeks or so and adjust right out and actually fit my adult bitches, so well worth it.

Hi there,

I love this gorgeous red collar :thumbsup: and was just wondering if you had any left at all ? :unsure: As my 4 month old pup can escape from

her harness :eek: so thought i would give a martingale collar a try :)

Thanks Sonia xx

Hi Sonia, drop Jo a PM as I'm not sure if she still has any of these or not.

Martingales are definitely good for naughty pups!! :lol:

Hi,

I sent an email with a couple of queries - did you get it?

Regards

Karen

hey Jo,

looking for a quilted coat for Smokey can you tell me what colours you still have please :))

Hi there,

Do you still have this red puppy collar/martingale for sale? Thanks so much ;)

Hi Rebecca, unfortunately not; we had these back in 2008!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back