The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Citycroft Puppies

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our puppies are almost 8 weeks old now.

We can not make our minds up which boy to keep. We have just let Cookie go to his new home and are absolutely torn between the other two lads. We've got another couple of weeks to decide but i'd welcome your comments.

This boy is Diego :wub:

diego7wk5d.JPG

This girl is Sparkles who is going to be shown too :wub:

sparkles7wk5d.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I would go for Zorro from the pics . he looks to have more length and a better topline .

The white patch on back the other dog could well change the look of his topline when older . ( remember Hollys litter sister ;) )

my 2 pennerth for what its worth :cheers:

Of course only you know what they move like

Wow, its been too long between photo sessions, they've grown so much! (w00t)

They are all bloomin' lovely :wub: but if you were picking just one boy, it would have to be Diego :huggles:

Which means that my favourite boy Mr Zorro Tickle can come and live with me :- " ;) :lol:

Seriously though, they are both lovely boys, I think it's going to be a tough decision, I just prefer Zorro :thumbsup:

I bet Susie can't wait to get Sparkles home :D

lawleymoon said:
its got tobe mr weely bin man for me jo  :wub:
:lol:

When Teena was here last week, i had Zorro stacked on a Wheelie Bin for her to look at :lol:

If i had to choose today i would go Zorro, but Rach would keep Diego :wacko:

Zorro from the pix but having seen them "in the fur" I favour Diego. Two more weeks to decide................ :lol:

Juley said:
Zorro from the pix but having seen them "in the fur" I favour Diego. Two more weeks to decide................ :lol:
Diego's pic doesn't do him justice does it Great Granny? I was blown away by him today having not seen him for 2 weeks.

rls22 said:
Juley said:
Diego's pic doesn't do him justice does it Great Granny? I was blown away by him today having not seen him for 2 weeks.

No it doesn't, I thought I would like Zorro better but prefer Diego. Fancy not seeing him for two weeks. Poor little boy. :lol:

From those pics I'd prefer Zorro, his neck and shoulders look a minute bit better - but I prefer Diego's colour...and as for Sparkles - she's gorgeous :wub:

Good luck with your decision...and don't fall out over it :- " :D :D

at first i thought Zorro but now im drawn towards Diego

They are all beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: - I have to say that Zorro has always been my favourite but Deigo does look stunning in these pics - Sparkles is such a pretty girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just looking at the pics we are going to stick with Diego :thumbsup:

They all look great--a credit to you and their yummy mummy Holly :wub:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Hi Jo, Rach

Awww arnt they the cutest puppies ever??? How can you possibly choose?

I think i prefer Diego's markings but im agreeing with Jax on the topline Zorro has a better topline - although Diego's could come with age. They are both gorgeous puppies and im sure whatever decision you make it will be the right one! :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Sparkles :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back