The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Clash Of Two Young Titans!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Now there's a thing Paula :D I hadn't honestly considered that point yet. What a marvellous fall back situation. Not that we need it of course. We're confident. I do detect a note of fear in Lesley's posts. You've probably picked it up as well. Shame really . :) :thumbsup:

Let battle commence

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

nofear.png

Love the banter! it's like the build up to a big fight, just hope it lives upto the billing.

The true test of course would be in the working field.

Hope you have fun

If their mum and dad are anything to go by Murphy I think they would be good in the working field :thumbsup:

As for on the day, Lampy is that confident :sweating: they are running so early I will have to get up in the middle of the night practically to get there,so you see he is hoping mine will be half asleep(which would actually make it fairer to be honest) :- " but rest assured they'll be wide awake when they see the lure :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind photos - is someone taking a video camera??? Pleeeeeease??! (w00t) :D

Well at the risk of a serious amount of stick from chris I have to announce that we are unable to attend the meet, to say I am dissapointed is an understatement but as sienna is poorly and the others may be harbouring the infection( sat will be too early to tell) we have no choice :(

We both know Spry would have won so you've had a lucky escape this time Chris, :sweating: but rest assured your time will come :p

oliverpliers said:
Gutted! :(
Get better soon Sienna! :huggles:   :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:

Thanks Hilary I'm really fed up about it I was looking forward to it, not just the coursing but meeting up with everyone :(

you must be gutted lesley :( , im sure they will get to run off against each other another day. :thumbsup: wish i could make it down to trial arch n cleo but sadely i have to look after the kids.

It's only trialling Scott not in the main race( members only) Sparky can't run Cleo cos he has to look after the kids :thumbsup:

Scott Frodsham said:
*Lesley* said:
It's only trialling Scott not in the main race( members only)  Sparky can't run Cleo cos he has to look after the kids :thumbsup:
I'm going if Spry needs a lift? :teehee:

I wish Scott I daren't risk it otherwise I'd be ther like a shot if only to beat Bramble :- " but there's plenty of time for that :teehee:

What a shame Lesley - I was looking forward to the pictures too. :wub: :thumbsup: never mind there is always next time. :cheers:

lamping man said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Hi Lamping Man seen these Calenna sisters run many times distance will be no problem they are like a good diesel engine when fired up will go forever & then you have The Spry she has it all turning  speed & stamina  good luck to you both :luck:   :thumbsup:

Your trying to frighten us aren't you (w00t) . Don't recall many races won with diesel engines. Bramble though: pictures of the prancing horse symbol spring to mind. My brindle Ferrari. :D

Now. I don't want to frighten Lesley but we've had my lot out training this morning, mixing and matching all the whippets in races from slips. Bramble. AWESOME. No one other than her mother got within 4 legths of her over 170 metres. :thumbsup:

Not long now

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

Hi Lamping man remember the story of the Hare & the Tortoise :thumbsup:

I don't know. It's so sad. Can't seem to do a thing with Bramble at the moment. She hasn't been the same since she found out that she won't be giving Spry a lesson in applying pace behind a lure this coming Saturday. Just look at her!

Lampy :D

lamping man said:
I don't know. It's so sad. Can't seem to do a thing with Bramble at the moment. She hasn't been the same since she found out that she won't be giving Spry a lesson in applying pace behind a lure this coming Saturday. Just look at her!
Lampy  :D

looks more like relief to me :sweating: :- "

lamping man said:
Lampy  :D

Beautiful markings :wub: :wub:

Good luck today Chris :luck: :luck: wish we could be there but we'll be willing the siblings on in spirit :D

Have a good day :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back