The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Classic English Whippet Derby 2012

i cant find me bloody charger :angry:
(w00t) (w00t) oh no now what we gonna do :lol: We'll just have to hope some other kind soul puts us out our misery,and posts some results :lol:

i cant find me bloody charger :angry:
Just had an idea.is your reporter on Facebook,and using mobile app.Cant you send message from Facebook and she can reply to your message then you can transfer to here :sweating: alot of trouble I know,but we need results :lol:

27lb TINKERSMILL.

29lb BEAU BELLE.

31lb ANAGRAM.

33lb BURNT SUGAR.

35lb TINKERS GIFT.

21lb run off 1st SKOSHI TIGER.

25IB run off 1st OOPS A DAISY.

DOGS.

17lb NOTORIOUS.

19lb KINDA IMPACT.

21ib ZEUS.

23lb MATEYS TOUCH.

25lbs SWIFT BOY.

27lbs CANE WOLF.

29lbs EMRYS

31lb LUCKY DARLING.

33lb BUBBLE BOY.

THATS ALL 'TIL TOMORROW FOLKS.

27lb TINKERSMILL.29lb BEAU BELLE.

31lb ANAGRAM.

33lb BURNT SUGAR.

35lb TINKERS GIFT.

21lb run off 1st SKOSHI TIGER.

25IB run off 1st OOPS A DAISY.

DOGS.

17lb NOTORIOUS.

19lb KINDA IMPACT.

21ib ZEUS.

23lb MATEYS TOUCH.

25lbs SWIFT BOY.

27lbs CANE WOLF.

29lbs EMRYS

31lb LUCKY DARLING.

33lb BUBBLE BOY.

THATS ALL 'TIL TOMORROW FOLKS.

Thanks Vicky :thumbsup: ,dont suppose you know what won no limit class do you

Well done everyone and good luck for tomorrow :luck:

Well done Jodie (Spot Black) Hells Echo and Evie (Evolution) come on Shirebrook Club :thumbsup: Manda you still got all your fingers, Jodie being a good girl i hope :thumbsup:

big well done Rich Amanda, with Jody new she would run for you lol and with Echo, also Mike and Zola and Russ and Bailey good luck in run off's tomorrow :thumbsup: thanks to Amanda keeping me up to date all day :thumbsup:

Your welcome von lol and yes karen jodie been good ive still got all my fingers thankfully lol.

Forgot to say well done lee with jodie she did you proud :thumbsup:

hope you had a lovely meal Amanda now get back and shut Echo up she never stopped howling since you went out lol (w00t)

Welldone all winners today :thumbsup: Big welldone Geoff and Hazel with all three of your dogs winning good :luck: For rest of the weekend if staying :thumbsup:

finalists for derby

evolution,skoshi tiger,ups a daisy,emrys,and burnt suger

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back