The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coast2coast Draw & Results

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ok folks,

had a call from Aaron last night and in light of the charity donnation from the Parkstone Vases meeting given to the coast2coast charity walk another event will be held with all proceeds going to the charity as well.

Aaron has kindly offord to slip and arrange a judge.

the meeting will take place in Northuimberland near County Duram the proposed date will be Saturday the 5th April, camping will be available on the field and their will be a do in the next door pub on the Friday or Saturday night with a live band ect.

entry fee will be £10 a dog with all proceeds going to the Coast2 coast walk.

updates as arrangments are finalised

as always this will be a fun event run in a relaxed freindly manor.

Last edited by a moderator:
great stuff, a very worthy charity :thumbsup:

count me in with Otis and Oto plz :*

do we know anything about the course, is it straight or round rollers?

cheers

becka

Hi Becka,

we have the use of 4 large fields so it will be around rollers, Aaron & myself had been talking for a while about an uphill race on his gallops but he's got the use of these fields so we've decided on a lure coursing meeting (with rollers) the course will be approximatly 700-800yds long.

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Becka,
we have the use of 4 large fields so it will be around rollers, Aaron & myself had been talking for a while about an uphill race on his gallops but he's got the use of these fields so we've decided on a lure coursing meeting (with rollers) the course will be approximatly 700-800yds long.

I guess you can count me in for this one... haha with my two/three girls!!

Count us in

High Jinx and Precious Ruby Murray

We will attend with or without fit dogs!!!!!!

One is 3 legged and they are both due in season

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!

Ok folks as this is for Charity (and someones asked) there will be a page of for sale ads so if anyone would like to place an ad in the programme at this event it will be £25 per ad. (companys/private sales)

entrys are officialy being taken for this event.

(shona i'll give you a bell after just spotted about Jinx's injurie)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats just too far away ....and as our young proper lure courser will still be out, it only leaves the old Twit and Ellie the Collie :teehee: ....We wish you good luck with it though ....and we'll donate £20 for such a great cause ... :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Thats just too far away ....and as our young proper lure courser will still be out, it only leaves the old Twit and Ellie the Collie  :teehee:   ....We wish you good luck with it though ....and we'll donate £20 for such a great cause ...  :thumbsup:

Thats a very kinds offer Hannah.

I believe the night in the pub will be a proper dog lads night out looks like the caravan will be out for this one and the lads will be on tour :cheers:

Of course you can Shona, :huggles: what better than puppy watching, :wub: although i will need someone to keep an eye on the BOYS, :- " and seeing as your very sensible, (w00t) i think you would be better off Man sitting. :lol: sorry i cant be there but there"s always another time, :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Of course you can Shona, :huggles:   what better than puppy watching, :wub:   although i will need someone to keep an eye on the BOYS, :- " and seeing as your very sensible, (w00t)   i think you would be better off Man sitting. :lol:   sorry i cant be there but there"s always another time, :thumbsup:

OK Paula its a hard job but someone has to do it!!!!! :- " :cheers: :thumbsup:

Watch out boys you are under surveillance by order of auntie Paula!! 8)

Watch out boys you are under surveillance by order of auntie Paula!!
ahh well thats our fun ruined (or is it LOL)

if anyone else would like to make a kind donnation to these lads like Hannah has kindly offored and you cant make it to this event you can make a donnation direct throught the coast2coast web site and you can claim gift aid as well meaning the government ad extra cash on top of what you give.

heres a link to the page to donnate ~ Donnating Page

Looks like the boys are back in town (w00t) (w00t) Paula i will keep an eye on Mr Roberts & if not i will have a witness :lol: :lol:

Oh god Jeff as well!!!!

Right Id better get into training now

Ill be watching and taking notes to report back :- "

jinx and rubys mum said:
Oh god Jeff as well!!!!
Right Id better get into training now

Ill be watching and taking notes to report back  :- "

dont you worry I'll be there to help you keep em in check.... and i've got a few ideas just how to do it !! :D

Excellent

Back up Us against them eh Sarah!!!!! (w00t)

No probs

Im sure we will manage

Watch out the A teams about :- "

who needs back up!? lol :*

These guys are pussy cats! :p

Lady's

i'm not sure why or where you get the idea from that we need watching o:) all i'll ad is Kieren asked if he could come and we said he'd be better off at home with his mum :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back