The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coast2coast Draw & Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yeh!! sarah has got a trailer tent now!! wooooo, look out....

at least we all know how to have a good time and enjoy ourselves.

Well i hope you FUN LOVING BEER SWILLING lot have a FANTASTIC weekend, :cheers:

From what Aarons said to Mark on the phone though i"m glad i"m staying at home. (w00t)

:luck: to you all and thats just for Friday night. :lol: (w00t)

if we make it through Friday night then Saturday will be another great days lure coursing with the UK's top slipper slipping the meeting.

but I think Jeff should organise a witness just in case we need 1. :- "

:luck: to all :D ......No doubt it'll be as fun for the dogs and owners as ever :D .....It's just too far for Rae and myself :( ......Though I do hope you ....Stop swilling beer whilst wearing your clown outfits long enough to enjoy your dogs running ......Oh just remembered who taught who about lure coursing ....Oh yeah and just thought ....No never mind that would really up my warn :- " !!!! .....Now lets ALL enjoy OUR dogs and CLUBS ....... As long as our dogs have fun and come off sound who cares who did what ?? ....Now grow up !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sarah,

your going to have to wait a little longer for the draw for this event as we need to get this Sundays event out of the way first. (just waiting on the draw to be returned to me)

can you please stop posting about this now coz i cant get there :( sadly im booked to show very local and already paid :(

GUTTED !!!!! wish i was going there :rant:

life can be so cruel can't it Tanya.

don't worry we'll have a few drinks for you :cheers:

nice to see some new entrys from Scotland entering, some places left for this Charity event.

Just recieved the Velvet presentation jacket for the Winner of the Coast2Coast Charity walk.

A big thank you to Terry (cymru) and Carol Davis for Kindly donnating the jacket to the winner of the stake.

pups_0013.jpg

pups_0023.jpg

Mark Roberts said:
Just recieved the Velvet presentation jacket for the Winner of the Coast2Coast Charity walk.
A big thank you to Terry (cymru) and Carol Davis for Kindly donnating the jacket to the winner of the stake.

pups_0013.jpg

pups_0023.jpg

thats the dogs gooleys just a shame about the colour of that rose......... :p

sparky said:
Mark Roberts said:

pups_0013.jpg

pups_0023.jpg

thats the dogs gooleys just a shame about the colour of that rose......... :p

Sparky, You've got to be in it to win it mate? come on get your entry in if you think archie would look good in the jacket

The Rose represents the county of the organising club :thumbsup:

Very smart 8)

Thank you very much :cheers:

BTW The colour of the rose is perfect!!!! :- "

Told you they are lovely jackets .... (BIG boast coming up now, but I'll be subtle :- " ) .....We have 3 :clown: :p (w00t) ......Would love to have tried to win another one though ..... Hope you all have a safe and fun day ;)

Just a correction on the names (I shouldnt rush)

it should of read

Terry (Cymro) and Carole Davies

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back