The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coast2coast Draw & Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OOOOOOOHHH Cant wait!!!!! (w00t)

This 9.00 start is a bit of a worry after the charity fundraiser the night before!!!

NB Remember the resolve and dark glasses!!! 8) :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
fliping heck thats one damn strong field of whippets (w00t)

this is going to be one heck of day, looking forward to it :thumbsup:

i'm bringing Oto with me as well as a spare if needed :cheers:

see you all there, good luck to all

becka

beaker said:
fliping heck thats one damn strong field of whippets (w00t)

this is going to be one heck of day, looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Exactly what I was thinking Becka (w00t)

There are some mouthwatering ties in the first round it will be another top days fun & all for a great charity good luck to all who have entered this event see you FRIDAY NIGHT :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

& maybe saturday morning -_- -_- -_-

jinx and rubys mum said:
OOOOOOOHHH Cant wait!!!!! (w00t)
This 9.00 start is a bit of a worry after the charity fundraiser the night before!!!

NB Remember the resolve and dark glasses!!! 8)   :- "

Lets hope were not held up by the slipper having had a little to much of the black stuff :luck:

Just a reminder there will be a cafe on site ladys/gents toilets.

Thank you once again to everyone whos supported these charity events with entrys, raffle prizes ect. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
bella n archie again in the first round, they will be getting wed at this rate. :thumbsup:

:luck: to all runners.. :cheers:

sparky said:
bella n archie again in the first round, they will be getting wed at this rate. :thumbsup: :luck: to all runners.. :cheers:

MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA :wub: :- "

AS BECKA SAID "STRONG FIELD OF WHIPPETS" I WOULDN'T LIKE TO TRY AND PREDICT THE WINNERS FROM THAT LIST.

:luck: TO ALL- SEE YOU FRIDAY/SAT :cheers:

very very strong field of dogs! Would be hard to make a call as to who would be the winner.... should be a good weekend. (w00t)

What time do we have to check in? I am a bit worried about talk of the night before? I was coming down in the morning.

Check in is at 9.00 Liz in the slips at 9.30

The night before is the fundraiser at the local pub which you are very welcome to attend

A lot of us are going down on Friday afternoon and camping over night.

See you there

Shona

Ok folks for those who are arriving the night before once set up and organised we have all been invited to visit a local Greyhound kennels to view their set up/dogs/ pups ect.

For those arriving on the day the venue will be well signposted from the A19 Castle Eden turn off.

OK folks.

just got off the phone and there is a good chance we can have this meeting video'd by a gentlemen who's willing to put it onto DVD for us, if this does happen DVD's of the meeting will be available to everyone (not just competiters) for a small charge which obviously would be being donnated to the Coast2Coast Fund.

i'd be up for a copy. do we think bob will let me have a greyhound pup???? :- "

I think you may be onto a loser there Sarah!!! (w00t)

Ill be on for a couple of dvds too please :D

good luck to everyone for satuarday

hope there is not to many sore heads :cheers:

sorry i cant be there for this one

mark , i would like a dvd if possible

heather

jinx and rubys mum said:
I think you may be onto a loser there Sarah!!! (w00t) Ill be on for a couple of dvds too please :D

I think i need a new fella.... who is as mad about dogs (particularly whippets) as I am... :- "

Brilliant a DVD :thumbsup: i"ll be able to watch it after all. :D

:luck: EVERYONE. :cheers:

Mark Roberts said:
maggiemay2 said:
jinx and rubys mum said:
I think you may be onto a loser there Sarah!!! (w00t) Ill be on for a couple of dvds too please :D

I think i need a new fella.... who is as mad about dogs (particularly whippets) as I am... :- "

you'll struggle to find anyone as mad as you are (about dogs obviously :- " )

yeh, think i might have to agree with you there :unsure:

you cheeky monkey you!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back