The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coast2coast Draw & Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Jinks, up the Scots! I really enjoyed the day, pity it was so cold, but Fizz and Amber none the worse for their efforts and raring to come again.Hope you have some more in this area.

Liz

Good to see you there Liz

Your dogs ran very well

Thank you for your good wishes

Your rossettes are in the post this week :thumbsup:

Unfortunatley after winning at the club today Jinx came in season on the way home so she wont be at the champs next Sunday

Hey she just wanted to get to Durham for Aaron and Mark

Cant complain she is 6 weeks late!!!!!!! (w00t) So weve done well or should I say she has!!!!

:cheers: Congratulations Shona & Sean, Well done Jinx :cheers:

Well done to Patrick, Shona and Bella :thumbsup: and

Well done to Debs, Laurie and Digger :thumbsup:

Great pics :thumbsup:

jinx and rubys mum said:
Good to see you there LizYour dogs ran very well

Thank you for your good wishes

Your rossettes are in the post this week :thumbsup:

Unfortunatley after winning at the club today Jinx came in season on the way home so she wont be at the champs next Sunday

Hey she just wanted to get to Durham for Aaron and Mark

Cant complain she is 6 weeks late!!!!!!!  (w00t) So weve done well or should I say she has!!!!

Jinx must of held on as she knew how important it was to you both, but at least her seasons out of the way and you can make plans for the rest of the year now.

Here is a pics of Arron with the blue ribband of coursing the two Waterloo Cups he & his wife Francis won & 1 of Young Master Roberts holding one of the same trophies & thats the way the youngsters get involved in our great sport by being given chances :thumbsup:

arron1.jpg

Keiran :thumbsup:

Arron2.jpg

The Whippet & Greyhound World drinking from the same cup :huggles:

arron3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great set of pics

Good to see the Holy Grail of coursing!!!!

We were amazed when he brought them out for us all to see and told us some great stories about when he was slipping at the Waterloo Cup.

All in all a weekend to remember.

A big thank you to both Aaron and Francis for opening their home to us all. :cheers:

Knowing how Aaron rightly feels about his Waterloo Cup Trophy it showed what a realy nice gentlemen he was to allow Kieren to hold them,

it made Kierens weekend as from being 2 1/2 years old he had attended the waterloo cups for all 3 days with me sat on the bank at the withins in the freezing southport winds without even a murmour then standing all day at lydiat.

shouting abuse at the slipper :oops: (sorry Aaron o:) )

Aarons a true gentlemen of the very highest order and a Genuine dog lad. :thumbsup:

JUST GOT HOME AFTER YET ANOTHER THROUGHLY EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE TIME WITH OUR FRIENDS IN THE NORTH.STOPPED OVER NEAR WHITBY SATURDAY NIGHT WOKE UP TO WHITE STUFF BUT IT SOON THAWED AND WE WENT ON DOWN TO BRIDLINGTON FOR A QUICK GALLOP ON THE BEACH BEFORE STOPPING AT CLUMBER PARK NEAR WORKSOP AND THEN HOME TODAY.

THANKS AS ALWAYS TO MARK, JEFF , AARON AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT MADE THE EVENT AND THE SOCIAL EPISODES AROUND IT WELL WORTH THE TRAVELLING.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JINX , SHONA, JAMES AND SEAN ON WINNING THE MAIN FINAL AND THAT GORGEOUS JACKET CONGRATULATIONS TO PATRICK ON BELLAS WIN AND COMMISERATIONS TO SPARKY- TWO DOGS KNOCKED OUT AT SEMIFINAL STAGE OF THE MAIN BUT SHRUGGED IT OFF LIKE A TRUE SPORTSMAN.PROUD AS EVER HOW OUR LADS RAN, HUGO GAVE HIS ALL AGAINST JINX JUST WASNT QUITE ENOUGH THIS TIME AND DIGGER WELL -WHEN HE AIN'T CHEATING HE TAKES SOME BEATING. TO GEORDIE AND BECKA AND PISTOL PETES PEOPLE NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN OR MEET YOU AS THE CASE MAY BE, SAME TO LIZ THIRD. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THANKS TO SARAH FOR THE ROSETTES DEB'S JUST PUTTING EM UP ON THE MANTLESHELF IT LOOKS LIKE XMAS. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE.

DEB AND LAURIE

Glad to hear you enjoyed a bit of yorkshire on the way home. :thumbsup: It was a cracking day. :cheers:

Thank goodness you got home safely

We were thinking about you on Sunday as the weather forecasts came in.

Great to see you both again and your lovely boys :wub: :wub:

See you soon hopefully on your home turf when the south west cub announces some dates :cheers: with a few laughs along the way of course!!!!

Hope you are feeling better Debs

lol

Shonaxx

HI Folks

i've just recieved a nice phone call from Mr Aaron Atmore asking me to post a thank you from Hinself & everyone who's involved with the Coast2Coast walk, everyone involved with the walk are over the moon with how the lure coursing owners behaved and they were all impressed with the determination shown by all the whippets taking part as most had never seen any form of whippets sport taking place.

He's also asked me to pass on his congratulations to all the owners who took part with special congratulations to the finalist in perticular High Jinx and her owners.

The Judge has also asked that I post that he had a fantastic weekend and would be more than happy to travel over from Eire for another meeting to judge or slip for us..

The Farmer who's land we ran on has invited us back up as has another local farmer who attended the lure coursing meeting.

they were very suprised at how all the owners cleaned up after their dogs and the respect shown by everyone for the land/venue.

Now to the important bit.

Between the evening in the pub on the Friday evening and the lure coursing on the Saturday the Coast2Coast whippet meeting has raised a total of £1400 towards the Coast2Coast final total.

just a reminder that donnations can still be made through the Coast2Coast web site via the link on the donnation part.

wow thats a fab amount :thumbsup: :cheers:

Mark Roberts said:
Coast2Coast Runner Up
SCARLETTFAIR STARRY NIGHT

pups23_059.jpg

COAST2COAST PLATE WINNER

ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS

pups23_063.jpg

COAST2COAST PURSE WINNER

PENNY PICTURES

pups23_069.jpg

A closing note i'd like to thank Jeff Hutching without who's help these meetings would not run as smoothly as they do (cheers Jeff)

and a big thank you to the best little boy in the world Kieren.

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT KEIREN TAKES AFTER HIS MOTHER :thumbsup:

larruu said:
Mark Roberts said:
Coast2Coast Runner Up
SCARLETTFAIR STARRY NIGHT

pups23_059.jpg

COAST2COAST PLATE WINNER

ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS

pups23_063.jpg

COAST2COAST PURSE WINNER

PENNY PICTURES

pups23_069.jpg

A closing note i'd like to thank Jeff Hutching without who's help these meetings would not run as smoothly as they do (cheers Jeff)

and a big thank you to the best little boy in the world Kieren.

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT KEIREN TAKES AFTER HIS MOTHER :thumbsup:

i'd love to dissagree mate but I cant :thumbsup:

What a fantastic amount of money raised by Everyone. :thumbsup: well done to you all. :thumbsup:

Thanks Laurie i have to agree Kieren does take after me. :lol:

Kieren had a fantastic weekend, the highlights where holding the waterloo cup, he was over the moon that Arran trusted him enough to let him hold it, THANKS ARRAN, :thumbsup: He also thought it was brilliant that Max won the rosette for judges choice. :cheers:

Wow that total is fantastic

A pat on the back to us all!!!

I dont like the comment about behaving ourselves!!! What did they expect? (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back