The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On Tips To Win The X Factor.

BEWARE...............only time I ever voted on this moneyspinner was for Alexandra Burke in the final, kept my finger on redial until I'd got connected 10 times (figured it was about 30p a go, so decided to spend £3 on her HA HA HA ! even though I got a message saying 'sorry you haven't got through this time and won't be charged for this call' I still got a bill for 29 calls, which my provider said was a problem I had to take up with ITV !!

BEWARE...............only time I ever voted on this moneyspinner was for Alexandra Burke in the final, kept my finger on redial until I'd got connected 10 times (figured it was about 30p a go, so decided to spend £3 on her HA HA HA ! even though I got a message saying 'sorry you haven't got through this time and won't be charged for this call' I still got a bill for 29 calls, which my provider said was a problem I had to take up with ITV !!
:thumbsup: YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LEARN THAT THEY'RE ONLY PUTTING MONEY INTO "SIMONS'" POCKET. IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE AS LONG AS HE LIVES, HE'LL STILL BE A MILLIONAIRE. GET REAL FOLKS. STOP BEING SUCKED IN! :wub:

the best 3 tonight wer matt (of course) one direction and rebecca these shud b the final 3. and i tend to agree with simon one direction cud well win it. :thumbsup:

INSIDE INFORMATION OFF GARY BAILEY WAGNERS GONNA WIN IT

bullshit_by_lori_baxter.gif
even Gary's got better taste then that to think a tit like wagner will win. (w00t) di

that tit cowel sent aiden home just to cut compatition for his own little shits cant beleive vagna and tracy the chin are still there loada shit i hope wagna does win just to show simon shit head up :clown: lol seriosly its gotta be mat or rebeca

that tit cowel sent aiden home just to cut compatition for his own little shits cant believe vagna and tracy the chin are still there loada shit i hope wagna does win just to show simon shit head up :clown: lol seriously its gotta be mat or rebeca

I see what you mean Gary, :lol: there's a motif in your madness, ;) it's Matt, Cher or Rebbecca for me all the way.

hes a funny bloke is buttplug bailey,i once saw him throw his skiddy underpants at a tom Jones lookalike at Blackpool,if hes following Wagner

he will be camping outside the x factor house for his autograph nextweek. :wacko:

Getting Fed up with wearing the long haired wig just for you Mr Bailey, Wagner mark two :p

We've had diva fever switch our Xmas lights on in peterlee tonight!!! We never went but we cud hear them from outside our front door n wat a racquet jeasus!!lol

its beatles week this week. god why cant they do chart stuff or @ least up to date stuff? weve had elton john and now the beatles!

bet that wagner goes this week, hes been kicked out the house,now hes a pain in the arse they want shot of him.its a fix anyway

its beatles week this week. god why cant they do chart stuff or @ least up to date stuff? weve had elton john and now the beatles!

there's nowt wrong with the beatles carol at least you can understand the words they are singing not like the modern stuff LOL :lol: :lol:

but having said that wait and see what wagner does to there music lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The song choices for this week's Beatles themed X Factor show have been revealed with Cher singing Imagine, Rebecca with Yesterday and Katie attempting Help.

For the first time in The X Factor's history, the contestants will be singing songs by The Beatles.

The theme was confirmed on Matt Edmondson's F Factor; now each of the eight final acts' song choices have been revealed too.

Cher Lloyd will be singing the John Lennon classic Imagine, Paije Richardson is going for Let It Be, Rebecca Ferguson will no doubt deliver a moving performance of Yesterday, while Katie Waissel is appropriately singing the track Help after ending up in the bottom two for a fourth time last week.

Mary Byrne will be singing Something, Matt Cardle plans to belt out Come Together while One Direction will sing All You Need Is Love and Wagner will attempt to stay in the competition with a performance of a medley of Beatles' hits, including Get Back, Hippy Hippy Shake and Hey Jude.

i think matt and the group will do very well tonight. the beatles didnt sing imagine..john lennon did that solo. cheryl getting away with cheating again (w00t)

last night was rock week matt singing nights in white satin was brilliant and rebecca was fantastic loved one direction, hate to say it but i actuallu liked cher too. mary/katie/wagner were bottom 3 with katie having the least votes she went straight away and the sing off was between wagner and mary and louis didnt chicken out of getting rid of one when dermot asked him 1st he got rid of wagner as did everyone else thank god! final 3 shud b matt, rebecca and one direction and i dont mind who out of them wins.

the boy bands just another boy band nowt about them...... matt to win :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back