The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On Tips To Win The X Factor.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the boy bands just another boy band nowt about them...... matt to win :thumbsup:
well said! The only ones who vote for one direction are young girls n catholic priests :D

MARY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK,MATT WILL WIN BUT IAM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH :thumbsup:

i actually dont want my favourite to win, weird yes, becuase ya never hear from them for like a whole year and i might not be able to cope haha i like rebbecca, mary, one direction and matt hopefully cher will go dnt think i can stand seeing any more funny faces haha :lol:

kate (w00t)

last night matts 1st song was great but he struggled with his 2nd song u cud so tell he was ill poor soul still love hom though

rebecca as usual was fab she sang amazing grace which is an odd song to sing on the x factor (IMO) but she sang it fab, wasnt keen on her disco song

cher murdered rhianna and eminiem which i love and her other song wasnt much cop either.

mary well she was mary nowt special

one direction sang rhiannas brand new single and i thought they did it fantastic as they did their 2nd song.

bottom 2 shud b mary and cher (IMO)

last night matts 1st song was great but he struggled with his 2nd song u cud so tell he was ill poor soul still love hom thoughrebecca as usual was fab she sang amazing grace which is an odd song to sing on the x factor (IMO) but she sang it fab, wasnt keen on her disco song

cher murdered rhianna and eminiem which i love and her other song wasnt much cop either.

mary well she was mary nowt special

one direction sang rhiannas brand new single and i thought they did it fantastic as they did their 2nd song.

bottom 2 shud b mary and cher (IMO)
I agree Carole :thumbsup:

Matt or Rebecca to win, although I also like One Direction :thumbsup:

What has happened to Mary? She has turned into a Karaoke pub singer - first few notes last night were dire.

Top three for me

1. Matt - he hasn't put a foot wrong - could tell he was struggling last night with his poorly throat

2. One Direction

3. Rebecca

Rebecca and One Direction could swap places - Rebecca needs the right songs to shine.

Matt to win, Matt to win, Matt to win!!!!!! :teehee:

Its been really dissapointing this year appart from a couple..like Matt

the rest are not anything special

cher's gotta go..shes so annoying and too desperate..thinks she too good for the show,fed up with the rapping in every song

the X factor has run its course now..just call it a day

matt or rebecca,crossed and reversed going to be tight :thumbsup:

so long as cher comes 4th i dont mind who wins, i think one direction might just do it though :thumbsup:

4th place - cher hurray

3rd place - one directiom

2nd place - rebecca

winner.... MATT hurray well done matt and danni. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back