The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Competition Time....................

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Competition time on Saturday 10th November at 8pm...............please join in :thumbsup:

The prize is £15.00 worth of dog treats(donated by myself) and supplied kindly by Imperative,Doggy Treats.

[SIZE=14pt]looking forward to it[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :- " who not me im never in trouble ,its you lot that lead me astray :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WATCH OUT SARAH'S ABOUT[/SIZE]

That's great, I'll have been to Specsavers by then and I won't be struggling with a wonky pair.

Jenny

great stuff,look forward to playing.

thanks dawn :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Its a date!!!!! Nicky you bring the booze,Helen you supply the nibbles,I will be DJ for the night and Trac you provide the smutty and lewd comments....or maybe we all do that ;) ;) ;) ;) BRING IT ON DAWN!!!!![/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]Its a date!!!!! Nicky you bring the booze,Helen you supply the nibbles,I will be DJ for the night and Trac you provide the smutty and lewd comments....or maybe we all do that ;)   ;)   ;)   ;) BRING IT ON DAWN!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]yippee[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=21pt]Its a date!!!!! Nicky you bring the booze,Helen you supply the nibbles,I will be DJ for the night and Trac you provide the smutty and lewd comments....or maybe we all do that ;)   ;)   ;)   ;) BRING IT ON DAWN!!!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]HANG ON YOUR ON THE WAGON[/SIZE],[SIZE=21pt]ME SMUTTY NEVER[/SIZE] o:)

[SIZE=14pt]gonna be a good girlie all this week so it will be my treat to myself for Saturday :cheers: :cheers: I am convinced that the alcohol helps me with all my intelligent answers :unsure: :unsure: [/SIZE]

sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=14pt]gonna be a good girlie all this week so it will be my treat to myself for Saturday :cheers:   :cheers: I am convinced that the alcohol helps me with all my intelligent answers :unsure:   :unsure: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]no comment [/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Helen cant get on k9....computer problems. Think we all need a group hug now....for Helen[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
sarahloveland said:
[SIZE=14pt]Helen cant get on k9....computer problems. Think we all need a group hug now....for Helen[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]ok[/SIZE] :huggles:

(it also means she cannot tell us off for writing like this :- " )

[SIZE=21pt]TRAC..................I SEE EVERYTHING[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]NNOOOOOOOOOOO IM OUT ON SATURDAY :( :( :( :( :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]GREAT...YOU ARE BACK WITH US!!!!! CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE OUT ON SAT :( :( JUST THINK OF ALL THE HILARITY YOU WILL MISS...THROW A SICKY AND COME OUT TO PLAY WITH US...YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE :wacko: [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back