The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coronation Street

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Anyone know whose brindle particolour Whippet it was in tonight's episode of Corrie?? Don't normally watch it but it just happened to be on. Poor thing got a bit dragged around but at least it had a coat on!!!

No idea whose dog it is :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it too...least my OH spotted it first... :wub: I did wonder if it belonge to a k9-er? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe .. it might belong to bob and elaine who own Monica aka Queenie, there again it might belong to someone else - just a thought :- "

We saw the Whippet, loved it's confused face when it had to run suddenly down the steps! :wub:

I'm going to watch the re-run on ITV2 at 11.30pm to have a look :thumbsup:

We were debating amongst ourselves wheither it was a whippet or a lurcher or a greyhound (we only saw a quick glimpse) when my father piped up and said "does it matter? the poor boy is drowning and all your interested in is the breed of the dog!! We all had a good laugh :D

Was I imagining it or was it not wearing a coat in the first shot of it running down the steps, then wearing a coat when it was then shown next to the canal?

I may be wrong but I usually notice things like that... :b

Whoever is watching the re-run later, can you have a look and tell me if I am right please? :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

IT was defo a plastic ped lol :p and it had its coat on in every scene.

whippetwise said:
We were debating amongst ourselves wheither it was a whippet or a lurcher or a greyhound (we only saw a quick glimpse) when my father piped up and said  "does it matter? the poor boy is drowning and all your interested in is the breed of the dog!! We all had a good laugh :D

Same here..........sod that horrible kid David..............lets see the whippet again :lol:

whippetwise said:
We were debating amongst ourselves wheither it was a whippet or a lurcher or a greyhound (we only saw a quick glimpse) when my father piped up and said  "does it matter? the poor boy is drowning and all your interested in is the breed of the dog!! We all had a good laugh :D
Didn't you tell him that it's only a story!!! LOL! As I say, I don't normally watch the programme, it just happened to be on that channel but we noticed the Whippie (and it was definitely a pedigree Whippet!) straight away!! I don't think Bob & Elaine have particolours, do they??

alfie said:
Was I imagining it or was it not wearing a coat in the first shot of it running down the steps, then wearing a coat when it was then shown next to the canal?I may be wrong but I usually notice things like that... :b

Whoever is watching the re-run later, can you have a look and tell me if I am right please? :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

I don't watch Coronation Street normally but have just seen a re-run this morning- of course I was only looking for the whippet. Looked an attractive pedigree to me with a nice smart green coat. He did have the coat in from the start btw.

Pauline

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back