The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Couples

jezza

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone use one of these couples (I think thats what you call them) when you can walk 2 dogs with one lead?

I've seen one on Jans gifts and I've also seen some on ebay. Is it best to buy leather, chain or webbing?

Are they very easy to work with, I have visions of the dogs getting tangled together!!! But at the moment they just manage to tangle me up :lol:

I've used these leads in the past with no problem,once the dogs have decided who likes walking on the inside /outside.

Ive got the leather coupling for 2 dogs Jezza from Jans Gifts. It is good if you want a quick walk with both of them, but I find when one stops for a pee - its pulls the other one. (w00t) but does I suppose leave one of your hands free.

so I still prefer my seperate leaders. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used a chain type on mine, but find they're only any good for 'trained' dogs as you cannot train a dog on one :thumbsup:

Answered this on the other thread you wrote

Wendy

Wendy said:
Answered this on the other thread you wrote
Wendy

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone, I posted it twice because I didn't know if non whippet owners would read the whippet thread and vice versa!!!

Thanks for all the advice, I have bought a cheap chain type couple from ebay just to see if the dogs are better than I think they are. They are ok on their own but together they just seem to get a bit excited :b I watch all these people walking loads of calm dogs and think 'if only'!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back