The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coursing Pup Wanted

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
~whitecross whippets~ said:
hello ..... welcome to k9 :cheers: remember me :b   im the one with the barbour and green wellies... :lol:   :lol: love to see some pictures of your pup :thumbsup:

lmao rite bunch of mad heads on this site :lol:

hi and welcome to k9 glad to se the matter resolved so quickly! im Tanya and im the one in pink wellies! :b :thumbsup:

Nice to see a thread that can be sorted out with the right type of wit and communication. :thumbsup: Well Done. :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9. Look forward to hearing more from you and seeing pics of your new pup. (w00t) :thumbsup:

Glad thats all sorted by what i can see its hard to read into the replies to questions when using text not like face to face or on the phone and its to easy to get the wrong end of the stick so to speak.

Theres nothing wrong with hunter wellies but personally i like a good pair of toecaps [steel of course] and a tweed [dont rip on wire and thorns] instead of the barbour. :cheers:

juckler said:
Glad thats all sorted by what i can see its hard to read into the replies to questions when using text not like face to face or on the phone and its to easy to get the wrong end of the stick so to speak.Theres nothing wrong with hunter wellies but personally i like a good pair of toecaps [steel of course] and a tweed  [dont rip on wire and thorns] instead of the barbour. :cheers:

Thats true Juckler but now we know you a bit better we will be able to read things in the context we think you mean it :thumbsup: we all have a good sense of humour on here but we've all had a good fight I think because we've read something the wrong way :oops: :b

As for attire I personally like a good pair of walking boots because my feet are always cold in wellies :thumbsup:

Hurry up with the pics of your new pup we NEED to see pics :D

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
juckler said:
Glad thats all sorted by what i can see its hard to read into the replies to questions when using text not like face to face or on the phone and its to easy to get the wrong end of the stick so to speak.Theres nothing wrong with hunter wellies but personally i like a good pair of toecaps [steel of course] and a tweed  [dont rip on wire and thorns] instead of the barbour. :cheers:

Thats true Juckler but now we know you a bit better we will be able to read things in the context we think you mean it :thumbsup: we all have a good sense of humour on here but we've all had a good fight I think because we've read something the wrong way :oops: :b

As for attire I personally like a good pair of walking boots because my feet are always cold in wellies :thumbsup:

well you obviously do not wear the correct thermal socks then do you lesley...lol :lol: :thumbsup:

morning all up at 4.30 the joy of pups in the house better than the pen though ill post pics as soon as poss hes settled no trouble goes to the door to go toilet [phew] as weve just had the house carpeted throghout retrieving everything he can carry sits and lays for treats altogether a top pup hes well vocal too should make a good little guard [handy at times]what dogs have you got and what are you doing with em.

juckler

juckler said:
morning all up at 4.30 the joy of pups in the house better than the pen though ill post pics as soon as poss  hes settled no trouble goes to the door to go toilet [phew] as weve just had the house carpeted throghout retrieving everything he can carry sits and lays for treats altogether a top pup hes well vocal too should make a good little guard [handy at times]what dogs have you got and what are you doing with em.                                juckler

He sounds like he's doing really well for you, what type did you get in the end how big will he make?

I have all whippets 2 litter sisters (show bred) but I dont show, race and lure course, and 2 coursing bred(parents were hare killers before the ban lol)one 15 months one 6 months all wonderful :wub:

*Lesley* said:
juckler said:

well you obviously do not wear the correct thermal socks then do you lesley...lol :lol: :thumbsup:

Are you going to knit me a pair Kaz :- " :D

Nothing better than running dogs imo and i really do like whippets to tell you the truth the best 2 daytime rabbit catching dogs i ever owned where whippets and they were both really good in cover strking in brambles and among dog roses but they were really different to todays types they were tiny and built like little bull terriers so small that when they picked hares off the sit they used to get towed about a bit till they learnt to dispatch quickly if i was only out in the daytime i wouldnt have minded a try at one of these new types.

Heres a picture of the pup, should make 24 inches.

90723_1.jpg

*Lesley* said:
*Lesley* said:
juckler said:

Are you going to knit me a pair Kaz :- " :D

ok...do you want orange to match your wellies? :thumbsup:

Sorry about the pics but we haven't got a digital camera, getting one next week (w00t)

He is really nice, :wub: :wub: you definatley need a digital camera because we will need to watch him grow :thumbsup:

I prefer lilac actually kaz :D or brindle lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back