The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cracker Attacked By A Mastiff

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My sympathy. Sorrry this is late. Me and my whippet/greyhound X have been attacked by 2 Huskys . Walking in Daventy Country Park with my dog on the lead. we were attacked on 2 occasions by these dogs only to be told by the scrotter owners that his dogs were friendly. as they bit and I should let my dog off the lead and let the dogs sort it out. The only way they attemtpted to call their dogs off was to shout "Water. Water" in the vain attempt to distract their dogs. I was informed by the twat that was the owner that I did not understand dog behaviour and that I was a stupid old c***. This stupid old c*** has a long and photographic memory. If you require a definition of SCROTTER it's spelt C***.

I apologise if anyone finds my post offensive but I'm sick to death of irresponsible dog owners. We take enough flak for field sports, it's time we fought back.

Mr Very Angry. Daventry

PS Whoever thought that Husky would be a great addition to the Lurcher gene pool must have mental health problems and knowes less about dog behaviour than me (I am no expert)

harryjay why didnt you give their dogs a sorting? plus i hate it also, i go into another world when my dogs are being attacked which sometimes gets me into trouble with their owner as they mostly bigger than me, anyway protect your dogs . i see you live in daventry i lived there all my life until 6 years ago, cherry orchard, what estate you from? kind regards.

It was good to see Cracker back on form last weekend at shugborough :thumbsup: well done Cracker ,Amanda and pete :thumbsup:

Thanks Sarah,

when the attack happened,we did,nt even know if he would ever be able to race again,due to the damage to his muscle.

With lots of tlc he has bounced back,we are so proud of him.

Amanda..x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back