The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cracker Attacked By A Mastiff

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to hear this about Cracker I'm sure he'll make a full recovery.

Love to you and Pete and Cracker and big kisses to him from Jade & Gemma x x

Sonia & Ian x x

Hi Amanda,

Glad to hear Cracker Dog is feeling a bit better today!! Hope you are too!! Fingers crossed for a full & speedy recovery xx

Hi Amanda,Glad to hear Cracker Dog is feeling a bit better today!! Hope you are too!! Fingers crossed for a full & speedy recovery xx
yes its good news to hear he has a good night, wishing him a speedy recovery too xx

good to hear craker has had a good night sending hugs to him xxxx

sorry to hear about Cracker :( but ppleased to hear that he has had a good night and is on the road to recovery, it could have been so much worse...fingers n all other bits that can be crossed crossed for a speedy recovery and no complications...big love and hugs from me and my rabble

Thanks Tina and Sue,hes better than i thought.I am hopefull he will make a full recovery

Amanda...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about Cracker . Hope he makes a 100% fast recovery

Bl**dy nasty dogs , Have you seen this dog before or do you know where it lives ? the dog warden needs to know

Love and kisses to all your gang esp Spike :wub:

Jackie

Sorry to hear about Cracker . Hope he makes a 100% fast recovery

Bl**dy nasty dogs , Have you seen this dog before or do you know where it lives ? the dog warden needs to know

Love and kisses to all your gang esp Spike :wub:

Jackie
Thanks Jackie,

No,dont know where he lives,but someone will.

Spike sends a sloppy snog :wub:

Amanda..x

HI AMANDA. Hope crackers on the mend it always seems to be staffy/mastiffs that do the damage. Get your self a personal alam or some spray it won't happen again all the best Dave.

Thanks Jo and Dave,

Cracker is much better,had the stitches out today,no off lead running for another 5 days,but he is doing really well.

I have been doing lots of road walking with him,so hopefully,he will be race fit in a few weeks,fingers crossed.

Amanda..xx

Hows cracker doing now? Is he allowed off lead yet?
Hi,

Hes doing great thankyou,so nice of you to ask.He is belting around off the lead now,not tried him on the lure yet.The would has completely healed,but just taking it gently,so we give time for the muscle to heal inside

Hope Pebbles and the gand are all well,hope to see you soon.

Amanda..x

Bless him, looks like it is healing well too.

That is exactly the same as when Phoenix was bitten, same place too. Phoenix still has a scar, but with him being brindle its hard to see.

Glad hes feeling better. Whats he like around other dogs now? i hope it hasnt made him nervous.

The dog that Phoenix was bitten by, we met up with again 2 weeks later, muzzled both dogs, but they seemed to have forgotten all about it which is a good thing.

Pebbles is doing fine, she knows sit, paw, down, bang (play dead) and touch (she responds to touch better then her name while out walking lol). The other are fine too, Pebbles and George actually play together now (when hes not on HIS bed :huh: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless him, looks like it is healing well too.
That is exactly the same as when Phoenix was bitten, same place too. Phoenix still has a scar, but with him being brindle its hard to see.

Glad hes feeling better. Whats he like around other dogs now? i hope it hasnt made him nervous.

The dog that Phoenix was bitten by, we met up with again 2 weeks later, muzzled both dogs, but they seemed to have forgotten all about it which is a good thing.

Pebbles is doing fine, she knows sit, paw, down, bang (play dead) and touch (she responds to touch better then her name while out walking lol). The other are fine too, Pebbles and George actually play together now (when hes not on HIS bed :huh: )
ahh,sounds like her training is coming on a treat.He seems fine with other dogs,we know who it was now,sent him the bill and the dog warden is visiting him tomorrow.It has attacked 3 other dogs,so hopefully he will be made to be more responsible.

See you soon.

Amanda..xx

ahh,sounds like her training is coming on a treat.He seems fine with other dogs,we know who it was now,sent him the bill and the dog warden is visiting him tomorrow.It has attacked 3 other dogs,so hopefully he will be made to be more responsible.See you soon.

Amanda..xx
Ahh thats great news.

Glad that the dog warden is taking it serously. Did anyone else report this dog too? 3 dogs! :angry: Hopefully the owners are taking it seriously.

ahh,sounds like her training is coming on a treat.He seems fine with other dogs,we know who it was now,sent him the bill and the dog warden is visiting him tomorrow.It has attacked 3 other dogs,so hopefully he will be made to be more responsible.See you soon.

Amanda..xx
Ahh thats great news.

Glad that the dog warden is taking it serously. Did anyone else report this dog too? 3 dogs! :angry: Hopefully the owners are taking it seriously.
Hi,

Yes,i just dont want it happening again,although he moves to LOndon in a week(yipee)so i wont be worrying that i will bump into the dog again.

Thanks for taking an interest in Crackers recovery,look forward to seeing you soon.

Amanda..xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back