The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts Results

Cartman said:
:) What happened? :))

As usual , Cartman , you always` come` before anyone else (w00t) :oops: :lol:

I predict that .........................will win the C C :thumbsup:

I predict that Angus will drink 26 rums & eat 3 chickens. (& a loaf of sandwich's) :x

JAX said:
Cartman said:
:) What happened? :))

As usual , Cartman , you always` come` before anyone else (w00t) :oops: :lol:

I predict that .........................will win the C C :thumbsup:

At least I am not like Mr. M. Jackson. He never comes first. 8) Because he likes to come in a little behind. :x o:)

PS. this is my 1000th post. :thumbsup:

Cartman said:
I predict that Angus will drink 26 rums & eat 3 chickens. (& a loaf of sandwich's) :x
Can you get Bundy Rum over there? Cartman what will Angus do if he can't get Bundy? Will he settle for Rum of a lesser quality - or maybe Steve Jones could get him some of that whippet beer!

aslan said:
Cartman said:
Can you get Bundy Rum over there? Cartman what will Angus do if he can't get Bundy? Will he settle for Rum of a lesser quality - or maybe Steve Jones could get him some of that whippet beer!

Lana, we are talking about Angus here. :x It would be rum of whatever is available mixed with Whippet beer. :oops: :x

I've seen him with the odd can of bourban and cola glued to his hand :- " you can get bourban anywhere so he'll have something to keep him settled :cheers:

I've been listening to that Crufts FM since it started at 6am (UK time) although not constantly but I've heard lots of music and traffic reports, an interview with the KC secretary, and one with a dog owner, but NOT A THING ABOUT WHAT'S ACTUALLY GOING ON IN THE RING!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Has no one taken a lap top for class by class results for us poor folk who are stuck behind?

aslan said:
I've been listening to that Crufts FM since it started at 6am (UK time) although not constantly but I've heard lots of music and traffic reports, an interview with the KC secretary, and one with a dog owner, but NOT A THING ABOUT WHAT'S ACTUALLY GOING ON IN THE RING!!!! :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

Me too Lana and its driving me crazy :rant: :rant: I don't have a lap top so have been spending the evening catching up on paperwork in the study so I can hear the broadcast - my family think I'm very anti-social :wacko:

Guess it could be worse - the music, at least, is not too bad.

I suppose the Crufts results page is updated at the end of the day - not class by class as they go?? Too much to hope for I suppose :angry:

The vet bitch results are on line now.

VETERAN - Bitch

Entries:14 Abs:1 1st CH TRADEWIND RHINESTONE (MRS M L ROPNER)

2nd FLAREPATH SILVER STAR FOR SCARLETFAIR JW (MISS H & MRS J WAYMAN)

3rd CH BLUESTREAK BITTER SWEET OF WELSTAR (MRS L M JONES)

Res CH SILKSTONE KANTARA (MRS J B AMSEL)

VHC BARMOLL BUTTERFLY (MRS B M MCCONKEY)

Last edited by a moderator:
BeeJay said:
The vet bitch results are on line now. 
VETERAN - Bitch

Entries:14 Abs:1   1st  CH TRADEWIND RHINESTONE (MRS M L ROPNER)

2nd  FLAREPATH SILVER STAR FOR SCARLETFAIR JW (MISS H & MRS J WAYMAN)

3rd  CH BLUESTREAK BITTER SWEET OF WELSTAR (MRS L M JONES)

Res  CH SILKSTONE KANTARA (MRS J B AMSEL)

VHC  BARMOLL BUTTERFLY (MRS B M MCCONKEY)

Are they on the KC Website? Well done to Bradley's Grandmother for her VHC!!

Nice to see them posting results as they go :p Although can't believe the radio program :rant: :rant: been a waste of time so far....just been listening to some idiot eat dog food :wacko:

I don't know if people will find this interesting or not but here goes anyway. :)

Winners

Vet Bitch.

Ch Tradewind - Ch Millwold Gold Dust to Exhurst x Ch Tradewind Pebbleware

Special Puppy Bitch

Inglemarch I'm Ken's Girl - Ch Oakbark Millenium Gold x Inglemarch Ritzy Romance

Her litter sister was 2nd.

Special Junior Bitch

Oakbark Magical Cracker at Chibuku - USA/Can/Uk Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal (IMP SWE) x Ch Oakbark Mystical Pride

Also so far they are fawns.

Congrats to Roedeane on her 4th in special junior bitch

Liz's bitch (Mabel?) has done well. She's got a VHC in undergrad bitch out of over 20 entries!

Well done Liz (Alfie) :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back