The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
More winners breeding and colours.

Yearling Bitch - WELSTAR THE TEMPEST WITH MAIDENBOWER - Ch Welstar Red Robin x Ch Bluestreak Bitter Sweet of Welstar - Fawn

Undergrad bitch - BLUESTREAK BUBBLY BLONDE Ch Welstar Red Robin x Bluestreak Belle Epoque - Fawn

Special puppy dog - COURTHILL CLOCKWORK ORANGE AT SAVUKA - UK/World/Int/Ita Ch Rivarco Classic Jazz x Courthill Confetti - Brindle with white trim

Special Junior Dog - OAKBARK MAN OF POWER FOR RAILFIELD - UK/USA/Can Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal (IMP SWE) x Ch Oakbark Mystical Pride - Fawn with white trim

Way to go Jo. Congrats. :cheers: VHC Undergrad dog. I can never remember if he's Stan The Man or not.

Also Mary with Tarka :wub: - Stonifleet Silver Wings 3rd in special yearling dog.

And Angela Bayley's Silkdance Highland Fling who is often seen on the coursing field. Some people might remember when she herself lost and spent some time on the loose before being caught again. She got a 5th in Grad bitch.

More winners and their breeding and colour.

Graduate bitch - SHALFLEET SHOWTIME - Ch Rum Punch of Falconcrag x Lorricbrook Mirror Image at Shalfleet (IMP CAN) - Brindle parti

Yearling dog - CROSSCOP CARRISMA - Ch Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone x Girl Of The Match At Crosscop - Silver brindle

Undergrad dog - COURTHILL CHIVALRY - Ch Elleonia Dancing Home to Dumbriton x Courthill Cinnamon Queen At Mulcair - Brindle with white trim

Is it me or is that last dam's affix familiar. :thumbsup: Where have I heard of Mulcair whippets before :- "

BeeJay said:
Yearling Bitch - WELSTAR THE TEMPEST WITH MAIDENBOWER - Ch Welstar Red Robin x Ch Bluestreak Bitter Sweet of Welstar - Fawn

Undergrad bitch - BLUESTREAK BUBBLY BLONDE Ch Welstar Red Robin x Bluestreak Belle Epoque - Fawn

Special puppy dog - COURTHILL CLOCKWORK ORANGE AT SAVUKA - UK/World/Int/Ita Ch Rivarco Classic Jazz x Courthill Confetti - Brindle with white trim

Special Junior Dog - OAKBARK MAN OF POWER FOR RAILFIELD - UK/USA/Can Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal (IMP SWE) x Ch Oakbark Mystical Pride - Fawn with white trim

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: BLUESTREAK BUBBLY BLONDE, that's Angus' sister :)

BeeJay said:
[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE JESSICA[/SIZE] Liz's Mabel's sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is so exciting!!!! I am now [SIZE=14pt]desperate [/SIZE]to watch it on TV tonight :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations to everyone, but especially Dessie and Brat (2nd in Post Graduate dog). [/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]BCC Winged Dove[/SIZE]

RCC Wild Lament

Mum just phoned with the results!!

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE]

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]well Done everyone , special big well done to Courthill Clockwork Orange at savuka Callie and Sienna's brother[/SIZE] :cheers:

Congrats to Nicky and family :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]BCC Sportingfields winged dove over Dumbriton[/SIZE]

DCC & BOB Rivarco Classic Jazz

Well done Dumbriton!

Um so who handled the ticket winners for the BOB?

What an amazing day for Dumbriton.

When will we find out whats won the hound group :))

I wish I'd put money on that prediction. I would have said Classic Jazz for DCC but for some reason I thought he had gone back home.

*Lesley* said:
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]well Done everyone , special big well done to Courthill Clockwork Orange at savuka Callie and Sienna's brother[/SIZE] :cheers:
Congrats to Nicky and family :thumbsup:

Nicki also won Limit Dog with Hawkwing

Firebird said:
Emma Frame said:
patsy for bitch ticket with winged dove
You may be right, she won Open Bitch, she has been transferred into another family members name.

Dolly Dove ie Sporting Fields Winged Dove Over Dumbriton is registered to Miss Danielle Gilmour as Patsy & Danny bought Dolly Dove for their daughter's birthday.

Good luck to Jason in the hound group. Cleena and Mia will be watching and cheering for their dad!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Woooooo Hooooooo Go Jason Go!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back