The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE JASON[/SIZE]

Also to my little girl Daisy (Dumbriton Moon Flower Over Stormburst). 4th in yearling from an entry of 25.

Juley said:

Also to my little girl Daisy (Dumbriton Moon Flower Over Stormburst). 4th in yearling from an entry of 25.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes Well done Daisy[/SIZE]

(who didnt have her curtains collar on today) :D

dawn said:
Juley said:

[SIZE=14pt]Yes Well done Daisy[/SIZE]

(who didnt have her curtains collar on today) :D

Its still in the cupboard and could re-appear at any time! :lol:

Me and Daisy before judging started

Thats a lovely picture Juley but you didnt look as calm and colective when the judging started :D

Claire said:
[SIZE=21pt]BCC Sportingfields winged dove over Dumbriton[/SIZE] 

DCC & BOB  Rivarco Classic Jazz

Well done Dumbriton!

Well done Patsy and Danny :cheers: and well done Dad :cheers: from the girls :thumbsup:

Oh, wow, so many K9ers did well! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Can't possibly say well done to everyone individually but esp congrats to Liz and Mabel, Julie and Jessica, Juley and Daisy, Jo and Archie, Caroline and Rupert, Jax and her youngster :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and so many more :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Well done everyone who did well at Crufts - and well done for getting there even if you didn't get placed today! :thumbsup: :huggles: [/SIZE]

Is this the right time to point out that Patsy is a K9 member.

So all in all K9'ers did rather well. Didn't they. ;)

Juley said:

Didn't get to speak to you Juley.

Fabio sends congrats to Daisy.

Very well done to everybody,Patsy must have been thrilled winning both tickets.

Lyd

Well Done to all k9'ers on their wins, brilliant to see so many whippets on the TV report.

Hope the party went well and everyone has happy memories of the day.

Jenny

ps I'm off up there tonight for the next couple of days and I'm soo.... excited.

BeeJay said:
More winners and their breeding and colour.
Graduate bitch - SHALFLEET SHOWTIME - Ch Rum Punch of Falconcrag x Lorricbrook Mirror Image at Shalfleet (IMP CAN) - Brindle parti

Yearling dog - CROSSCOP CARRISMA - Ch Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone x Girl Of The Match At Crosscop - Silver brindle

Undergrad dog - COURTHILL CHIVALRY - Ch Elleonia Dancing Home to Dumbriton x Courthill Cinnamon Queen At Mulcair - Brindle with white trim

Is it me or is that last dam's affix familiar. :thumbsup:   Where have I heard of Mulcair whippets before :- "

Youre quite right BEE JAY ! My Fleur is his mum :wub: , I actually bred the litter but Roger wanted it registering in his name as he gave me Fleur as a wedding pressie , that was fine ;) But the best news is , is that It was me that handled Amos in the ring to win a class of 23 ! and then we were 2nd in Grad :( , Never mind he was beaten by a super dog.

I have handled Amos at several show s before , One that comes to mind was Richmond were we were 2nd in Post Grad , Pictures of him later , As predicted Mikkee did nothing :( . But all in all I had a super day . so nice to meet up with other K9ers too

Well what a great experiance, Carn got chucked out from the yealing class :( ,but we don't mind :thumbsup:

Sorry i didn't get round to meet everyone ,by the time we got to your benches you had all dispersed :cheers: but glad to meet some of you if only briefly.

Well done to all of you that got placed :cheers: :cheers:

There will be millions of photos later today so watch this space!

[SIZE=14pt]A Big well done to EVERYONE from K9 who did so well at Crufts[/SIZE]

It was great to meet so many of you,the day just semmed to go so quickly,hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.Thanks to the Ladies who brought sandwiches/drinks/crisps etc,I brought some Stella but nobody wanted any :(

So Christa Wik Drank it all (w00t) :cheers:

Well done to everybody. Joanna really looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back