The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

The first pic is Stackers Lynn?

stackers is never shown with a chain show lead on only a pure leather one.

Thanks for those great photos Katia, it was lovely to see my Mabel :wub: in 2 of the second lot of photos, and also her full sister Welstar Scheherezade winning Limit.

:thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Katia,

Excellent pictures - thank you.

You said "Probably not all of my pictures have K9-people in them." - well we joined just so we could see the pics!! So maybe this is a way to get more members to join/contibute.

By the way - YHM

Meandi

Just read lots of the posts and there are a lot of questions about the "lady in the purple suit" - well I know NOTHING about dogs - you can ask my wife - she'll tell you - but I think I DO know my wife - we've been married over 30 years (although she doesn't look old enough - must be the effect of being married to me :cheers: - sorry - I'm rambling) - but that "lady in the Purple Suit" is definately Di Morgan (my wife) - and the suit is blue!!

Unless I've been married to the wrong woman for the last 30 odd years!! :lol:

As for the "gorgeous bitch" - she IS Catchacre Evangeline of Meandi (Ch Cobyco Cavalier x Barnesmore Indian Magik at Catchacre)

And the reason she was not in the catalogue was the entry got lost in the post but as she had a recorded delivery slip the KC allowed her entry.

Next question please....

Thanks very much for settling that :- " It was the fact that Di wasnt in the cat. that throw me . ;) Super bitch too BTW and welcome to K9

Jackie and the [SIZE=21pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS !![/SIZE]

Thanks for clarifying that- glad I know the breeding- lovely bitch.

Meandi said:
Katia,
Excellent pictures - thank you.

You said "Probably not all of my pictures have K9-people in them." - well we joined just so we could see the pics!! So maybe this is a way to get more members to join/contibute.

By the way - YHM

Meandi

Hi Meandi, welcome to k9. You asked for one of the pictures, I replied to the message you sent me, so I hope you will get the picture. If not could you Mail me your email address, as I couldn't find it on k9.

Dusilla said:
lynn said:
I think it is Cobyco Center Stage
Thank you, I searched for another photo of him with google, and found this link: http://www.paranoiawhippets.republika.pl/z...enterstage2.jpg

Yes, the dog in the second photo must be Cobyco Center Stage. :wub:

Thanks, Lynn!

The dog on the 2nd picture definitly IS Stackers aka Cobyco Center Stage!!!!

Dusilla: here is a link to my webpages with another picture of him:

http://taraly.thewhippet.info/puppies/

The Lady in purple is definatley my friend Di Morgan with Evie. Catchacre Evangeline,in the veteran class. Evie is indeed gorgeous and half sister to Dee Dee :cheers:

Evie's a VETERAN? Well she looks great I must say.

And thank you Mr Morgan (Meandi) - for setting us straight. It was me who asked in the first place as Evie really did take my eye.

And how right was I when I said she reminded me of Tiger Lily? They're sisters! I'm so pleased with myself :D

Half sister to Dee Dee - well just another reason that I was taken with her! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Evie's a VETERAN?" :oops:

No she's not - but I am!!!

Evie was in Limit Bitch. It is Chloe that we had in Veteran Class!!

What do you mean "What's her kennel name?" How would I know - I told you I know nothing about dog showing apart from how to spell it!! You would need to ask my beloved - she'll tell you!!

Katia - thanks for the picture - received safely. Excellent! :cheers:

Meandi said:
Katia - thanks for the picture - received safely. Excellent!  :cheers:

Sorry Dave ,the girls Evie and Chloe are so much alike.I definately oopsed on her class,my apologies.No comment on your class!! Hee! Hee!

Hi! to Di! and all the critters.

Sandra

katia said:

just looking through this link as its close to crufts again , didnt know i was in these piks ,, me and jan :wub: :wub: :wub:

i wasnt a member of k9 then so a lovely suprise :thumbsup:

love the head shot of her :wub:

lovely piks :D

:oops: post_2243_1110620604.jpg

post_2243_1110620615.jpg

post_2243_1110620687.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back