The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
urchin said:
I think that's a problem when a thread has been pruned like this one has: someone comes on here making a whole load of sweeping statements and accusing anyone who disagrees with him as throwing insults at his preferred breeder ..... so people join the thread and pretty politely say 'i don't believe that's the case, see I have this show bred dog here who do does all the things you're saying he can't'
then the more outrageous things said by the original poster are removed and all that's left is our replies!

So, those late comers to the thread, don't believe for one minute that the stronger of our replies are actually to the points you can see before you, nor that anyone is being ganged up on!

:thumbsup:

OK Nobody is adding anything new any more to the actual topic and there are just statements about statements etc Its going around in circles and before a fight starts, I think maybe the time has come to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back