The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dad Died Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( sorry for your loss billy my thoughts are with you and your family :huggles: R.I.P DAD

im so sorry to here about your loss my thoughts are with you.

Words are never enough at times like these. My thoughts are with you and your family. Big hugs.

Vicky

x

Im so sorry to hear your sad news................sending loving thoughts for you and your family xx

sorry to hear about you losing your Dad, Billy. Sounds like you really made up for lost time in the latter half of his life.

Thinking of you at this very difficult time.

Sending lots of love to you all especially your mum, after her being with your dad for a lifetime.

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Oh Billy I am so, so sorry ....... Thinking of your family and you at this sad time :huggles: .....Take care, Hannah xx

Billy, John and myself would like to offer you our sincerest sympathy on the death of your dear father.Billy he will still walk with you and take care of you for the rest of your life. You are in our thoughts and prayers at this very sad time in your life.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown.

So sorry, Billy :(

The sadness for your mum must be overwhelming, to be there for her is the best comfort you can give :huggles:

Thinking of you and your family

RIP Billy's Dad x

Sorry for your loss .Billy You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts

Janet & Gary Boyce

God Bless your Mum Billy and all the rest of your family. Make you all find comfort and strength with each other at this sad time. No words can express or ease what you are all going through right now, just be sure in the knowledge that you are all in the thoughts and prayers of so many people. :huggles:

R.I.P Billy's Dad

Billy thinking of you and your family at this very sad time.

graham/mandy

Very sorry to hear about your dad.

My dad passed away suddenly just over 7 years ago, it was a huge shock. But, it's very true what people say, time is a great healer.

I miss him loads and not a day goes by when I don't think about him. I talk to my daughter about him all the time (she was only 2 when he died, but my dad worshiped her).

I too had a bit of a "rocky" relationship with my dad when I was younger and didn't fully appreciate him until after i'd left home.

You're goods times together will outweigh the bad and they're the memories that will live you and help you through this sad time.

Deb

Only just seen your sad news Billy, as I have been away. Our thoughts are with you at this terrible time :huggles:

Just like to thank everyone for their very precious,and genuine messages and condolences.We buried my DAD yesterday,and it wAs the hardest day of my life so far.It is so hurting,to see my mum just sitting there,in her sort of lost world.She is coping the best she can,and we are all taking turns at being with her,and staying over n things.I took her to the grave today,and my2 brothers n 5 sisters went too.She was realy pleased with the grave,(if there can be such a thing),as the flowers were realy lovely.My DAD now lay's in a beautiful setting,just a few miles from where i live.So i will have a new cycle route from now on.As ive said at the beginning of this thread,we've had some special times lately,my Dad n me.I paid tribute to him,during the funeral service,and told of the kind of man,and father he was,and how he fought till the very end.I think there was a stream running through the church,as not an eye was left unwashed with tears.He had a good send off,as the place was chockablock,with family friends,and neighbours,+all those who he meant summit to.We are all emotionaly wrecked at the moment,and it will take some time to regain our strength.There have been,and will be,so many things,that will start the old water works,all over again,but thats life,and knowing where my Dad now is,is a great feeling,as he was a man who,although he didn't talk about it,was a real prayer warrior,just like my mum,and new the way to the Kingdom.I will meet him again some day.Of that im sure.But until then,he will be deeply missed.

"REST IN PIECE NOW DAD" LOVE YA LOADS MATE.

:huggles: I was thinking about you and your family today Billy, especially your mum. Two years on and I still can fill up when I think of my dad and even more so cos I lost mum last year too. It is a terrible time and all you can do is be strong for your mum and be there for her - but dont forget you need time to grieve too. Dont do as I did and bottle it up trying to be strong for everyone, if you want to weep - do! its better out than in. Your dad sounded like a very special person and Im sure he enjoyed all your special moments you had together. Precious memories for you to keep.

Take care

Tina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back