The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Daisy And Stripes

therpan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lou Lou my 4 year old child wanted to take a pic Daisy what do you think

2006_0714Image0015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a great pic. Well done. :wub:

aww that is soo cute good luck in raising them!!!!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :oops: soz 2 many

Wow. They're really good :thumbsup:

And they're both looking lovely :wub:

Well done Lou lou - I think its very good. :thumbsup:

:D Great photo's Lou Lou :thumbsup:

A wee pro :D

See you tomorrow and im sure you will get your cup of TEA :D

Tell mum to put loads of sun tan cream on as it will be very warm :thumbsup:

Well done Lou Lou lovely picture of Daisy but I think mum's shrunk Stripes a bit

Think Daisy is going to be the next David Bailey :wub:

Brilliant pic (by Lou Lou!!) When will she be available to take pics for the Biennial?

:lol: aawwwww Lou Lou - it's a lovely photo by a clever girl

jools said:
Brilliant pic (by Lou Lou!!) When will she be available to take pics for the Biennial?
Lou Lou won’t be at any shows until Crufts. I’m sure she would be happy to take some pics (w00t) :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zilloot said:
therpan said:
jools said:
Lou Lou won’t be at any shows until Crufts. I’m sure she would be happy to take some pics (w00t) :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh her first Crufts and at only 4 years old - I bet she's excited :clown: :teehee:

She will be almost [SIZE=14pt]5 [/SIZE](well 3 months short of 5) we wont tell her about it until nearer the time.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back