The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Daisy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks Juley,they are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'll have Lilly please :wub: :thumbsup:

Oh Juley they are lovely babies, they look so content and mum looks so happy with her little family.

If Debs is having Lily then I'll have Freddie please !!!!

Jenny

alfyn said:
Thanks Juley,they are gorgeous  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
I'll have Lilly please :wub:   :thumbsup:

Er....mitts off Debs, I only got one girl! LOL :lol: :thumbsup:

There are all lovely, but Freddie is just :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Goodness! How they have GROWN! What little porkers! Love the colours, can't wait to see them standing!!

I try not to name my puppies, per se, but otherwise they get stuck with a bloody horrible name ................. like Bertha!!! I tend to just 'identify' them in some way.

WOW, Yes cant believe how much they have grown (w00t)

Right little porkers :huggles:

Like Caroline cant wait to see them standing :thumbsup:

dessie said:
Goodness!  How they have GROWN!  What little porkers!  Love the colours, can't wait to see them standing!!
I try not to name my puppies, per se, but otherwise they get stuck with a bloody horrible name ................. like Bertha!!!  I tend to just 'identify' them in some way.

PORKERS! :lol: How could you be so cruel. Oh OK, the boys do weigh in at just over 1kg (w00t) . Daisy is being a brilliant mum. :wub: . More pix very soon :D

:p About time we had some more pictures Juley.

Keeping those babies all to yourself :(

You have to share :thumbsup:

Roonie :wub: Jack :wub: Lily :wub: Freddie :wub: - oh what the hell they are all o:) o:) o:) impossible to chose - just pure bliss.

Are the pups for sale at all? They look fabulous.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back