The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Damson Wins Best Puppy In Show!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
louiejoe said:
Yesterday we started our week of shows at Clonmel & District International Show and we were delighted when our Damson (Mossbawnhill Smooth as Silk for Rushden) won Best Puppy In Breed, Best Puppy in Group 10 and then went on to crown it all by winning [SIZE=14pt]BEST PUPPY IN SHOW!!!!![/SIZE]  (w00t)   (w00t) all this at only 7 months old. What a great start to our week!! (w00t) This also qualifies her for the Irish Pup Of The Year finals. :D
The other main winners in the breed under Canadian judge Mr T Nesbitt were as follows :

Dog Green star & CACIB - Mossbawnhill Exclusive (Hunter)

Res GSD & Res CACIB - Ir Ch Collooney Love Me Tender ( Mooney)

Bitch GS & CACIB - Barnesmore Smart Move (L Thompson)

Res GSB & Res CACIB -Kelibar pearl Queen ( Miss G Kelly)

Best Puppy - Mossbawnhill Smooth As Silk For Rushden ( Duke & Gill)

Tracy

well done you muct be so pleased with this achievement. any photos

Jenny said:
What done Tracy and Janet, you must be dead proud of her.
Jenny :lol:

We are VERY PROUD of her Janetta :wub: I couldn't believe it when the judge came towards me with the huge BPIS rosette and then handed it to me (w00t) !!! But people around the ring said he couldn't take his eyes off Damson when she entered the BIS ring!!! :D She went like a dream even in the rain ;) I dread to think what the two of us look like in the photos as we got absolutely drenched several times!!!! :wacko: :angry:

So, will we get to see any of these photos of you both in the rain :- " :lol:

Well done on your win :cheers:

That's fabulous news; we really liked her as a baby puppy, and we're so glad she's done well for you! and well done Pamela and Ryan for breeding her :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back