The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dawn

Morgan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!!!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Lucky me I don't live in England so I won't have any pictures taken by you, posted here :- " :lol:

By heck , you kept that quiet . didnt you ! ;) Did nt realise that you were THAT old either ,. Only a couple of years behind me ;) .

Anyhow Dawn ,

[SIZE=14pt]HAVE A SUPER BIRTHDAY [/SIZE]

love jackie & gang XXXXXXXXXX

JAX said:
Only a couple of years behind me  ;) .
Less like a couple more like a [SIZE=14pt]DOZEN [/SIZE] :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- "

dawn said:
JAX said:
Only a couple of years behind me  ;) .
Less like a couple more like a [SIZE=14pt]DOZEN [/SIZE] :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- "
True , but at least [SIZE=14pt]I [/SIZE] dont look it o:)

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Dawn [/SIZE]- hope you celebrated well last night (or tonight, if that's the plan!) :thumbsup: :cheers: :teehee: :D

party-smiley-015.gif
party-smiley-023.gif
party-smiley-019.gif
party-smiley-051.gif

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]H[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Y[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Y[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]W[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]N[/SIZE] :cheers: :*

Hey you really did keep that quiet!! How are the girls supposed to wish their first mum a happy birthday if they don't know when it is!!!!

Wendy Savvy and Teya

Happy Birthday Dawn!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What a day to have a birthday - is anyone up to sharing it with you? :(

See you around the shows! 8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hi Dawn :cheers: ,

I send you belated Happy Birthday wishes, if you knew my family in England im late for all their birthdays and christmas but they got their christmas cards before the New Year(just) this time. :b

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!![/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :flowers:

[SIZE=14pt] HOPE YOU AHD A GREAT BIRTHDAY DAWN!![/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN[/SIZE]

Just keep a few years younger than Jax and you will be ok, it will always be something you can bring up if she gets lippy ;)

Whay do u mean IF she gets lippy??

I thought lippy was Jax middle name ;)

Many Happy Returns Dawn - hope you're not feeling your age yet??!Best Wishes Yvette :clown: :cheers: :D :p :x :blink: o:) (w00t) :unsure: :thumbsup:

dawn said:
Whay do u mean IF she gets lippy??
I thought lippy was Jax middle name ;)
Charming !!! go away for a few days and I get slagged off :eek: :lol:

Charming !!! go away for a few days and I get slagged off UNQUOTE

You dont need to go away JAX :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
How come you can keep going away Jax, I cant even afford to stay home. What IS that job you do in the evenings :oops: :b

Karen said:
How come you can keep going away Jax, I cant even afford to stay home.  What IS that job you do in the evenings :oops:   :b
What do you think all the `WHIPS ` are for (w00t) o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back