The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Demonic Love

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to hear about Roo, Amanda, ive never see him run, but ive heard people say what a great dog he was. He will be sorely missed , not only by you, but by all the people who have enjoyed watching him run in his short racing career.

R.I.P. Roo.

So sorry for your loss, our sincere condolences

Marie and Graham

:( Our deepest sympathy to you Amanda and your family.

Demonic Love was a lovely dog. :wub:

Thinking of you all at this sad time.

R.I.P Roo. o:)

Steve & Di. x

roo ran like the wind all week what a sad end but remenber good times R I P ROO GOD BLESS thinking of you amanda/pauline & family keep strong

lyndon&bethany

What a horrendous thing to happen - so very sorry to all who loved him - such a tough thing for you all to deal with :huggles:

So sorry to hear this tragic news, my thoughts are with you Amanda and family :(

RIP Roo.

Kath

Sorry to hear about your sad loss, i know how you feel RIP Roo. Thoughts are with the family

Geoff

Really sorry to hear about the tragic loss of ROO he meant the world to all the family as do all their dogs

R.I.P ROO

At a time like this we all question why we let our dogs compete when we all know the dangers. Fact is they are happier dogs for having a purpose, and you only have to watch their little faces to see how they enjoy it so much. Accidents like this are few and far between, thank goodness.

So sorry to hear of your loss - RIP Roo :huggles:

this is only the second time I've heard of a dog being killed at races. I've never been at a race where there was a serious injury, let alone a mortality. If we really thought this would happen we wouldn't race our dogs.(though we'd still have to let them run and accidents can happen in all sorts of ways) How did it happen and how are the other dogs involved?

is there anyway to make races safer? (I read a theory in Whippet News that a longer race, at least 200 yd might be safer as the dogs don't maintain as high a speed over that distance as they would over a shorter sprint). Are straight races much safer than bends?

so sorry to hear this and it looks like he was a lovely dog and great sportshound.

we were at the show at the weekend and admired your love and care for your outstanding and beautiful lad, he obviously will be sadly missed by everyone who was lucky enough to of met him.

all our thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time

owners of flintoff ash

My thoughts are with amanda and all the family roo was thoroughly loved by all of you

R.I.P Roo

We know how much Roo ment to Pauline, Amanda and Nick and his sister and our hearts go out to you all :(

He will be sadly missed.

Geoff & Hazel

The why's & what if's do not bare thinking about, Amanda i cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling, it is every owners worst nightmare. I know it is no consolation right now but he had a fab holiday doing what he loved.

RIP Rooney.

We're thinking of you all.

Vicky & Mark xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back