The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon Is 11

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Old Dog Devon was 11 last friday :oops: He is our second whippet and he really is the Best Dog in the House, AKA Upstairs Dog

He still likes hunting - but his eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be :wacko:

dev6.JPG

and he isn't as fast as he once was :sweating:

dev8.JPG

'Rough & Tumble' really isn't his thing anymore

dev9.JPG

its more like 'Dodge the speeding lummox'!! :unsure:

dev7.JPG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR LAST FRIDAY,LADY P :wub: :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup

however he is still king of 'catch the helicopter' (w00t)

dev4.JPG

And he is never short of a gorgeous girl to 2 to sharehis bed :- " :huggles:

dev10.JPG

Aaaaaaaaaw Happy Belated Birthday Devon!! :wub: Wicked Mummy, forgetting your birthday!! :(

dessie said:
Aaaaaaaaaw Happy Belated Birthday Devon!!  :wub: Wicked Mummy, forgetting your birthday!!  :(

oh, thats not all - it was Genie's 9th last month and Zoe's 8th on Christmas Day :oops:

zoegenie.JPG

Blimey,imagine forgetting everyone's birthdays,naughty Mummy :rant:

Happy belated birthdays :cheers: & a big hug for special boy Devon :wub: :huggles:

Happy belated birthdays!! i always forget my tigers too..Devon is a lovely colour :D

(w00t) (w00t) (even if it is late) [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/SIZE]!! Im saying nothing cos I even forgot my sons last year!! :eek: :- " still havnt lived that one down :lol: :lol:

Wishing you all a belated happy birthday

Hope you all get extra treats seeing as naughty mummy forgot :oops:

lovely set of photo's gorgeous dogs - love the helicopter - bought Joe a remote airplane for Christmas - I think Bluebell may get a bit of fun out of it :- " :lol:

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: HAPPY BELATED BIRHDAY ALL :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL :wub: [/SIZE]

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVON[/SIZE] :cheers:

I hope you remembered not to wrap their birthday presents in Christmas paper, it can be so trying having a birthday so close to Christmas :p :lol: Seriously, I hope he is well and has many happy returns of the day.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back