The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet - Huh!!

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Caught Kobi in the act again this morning.....snacking... :lol:

hes slimming you know.. :- " :lol:

Kobistealing008.jpg

Kobistealing007.jpg

I must be strict.. :angry:

HA HA !! :lol:

Is that cat food that Kobi's after??

Jinny keeps trying to get to my cat's food dish (w00t) Won't be long before she's jumping up onto the worktop (her mother used to do that to nick eggs (w00t) )

It most certainly is Jane.. :eek:

I should have learned my lesson by now...I go into the backroom....then I hear a clunk....................and yes guess whats all over the kitchen floor...

then all three help to clear it up of course... :lol:

Oh, sounds just like my place :lol:

Great floor cleaners!! :thumbsup:

a whippet stealing???? (w00t) never!!!

Janis can you not see he is just guarding it for you?? :- " :D

:lol: Bless the little boy :wub:

Mia jumps into the cats room, where she has her food eats the whole lot biscuits to

:rant: Then just leaps the gate back out :lol:

Thought she might get :x :x but no not her :*

aww bless :wub: my blue would have been up on the work surface if hed smelt cats food (w00t)

mine pinch cat food too,and theyre not bothered if its been through the cats intestines first (w00t) :lol:

Maybe he decided he was going to start his diet on Monday!!! He must have had a bad day and thought the same as me, well i might aswell eat more until Monday!!

:lol: Sorry but he looks so adorable cute on the picture. How can you say no to him ??! A whippet got born to be spoiled :lol:

Over here they throw with their feeding bowls if they got hungry :oops:

Greetings from Belgium,

Ellen, Tom, Dobé and Fiebe

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get me started!

Alfie my Chihuahua loves cat food.Even when we put it in high places ,he is there munching away! Caught him the one day running from cat litter tray with something in his mouth............ Called him and he came straight away wagging his tail "Yes, Mummy!?" On closer inspection .... lets just say it was digested cat food of a wasteful kind :x

And then the little git still tried to smother me with kisses later!

DOGS! Who would have 1 (or 5! (w00t) ) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back