The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Right as new year is nearly upon us and thers few that have said ther guna start a diet i thought it would be good to start a diet progress thread ,so we can all put our diet recipies :sweating: not that im the best cook :- " and our daily progress ,and help each other out ,so far my prperations are ordered a dance fitness dvd should be here anyday ,got lots of fresh fruit and veg yesterday and low fat food ,im going to start cooking a lot more and not eating after say 5 oclock in the evening im going to walk that extra half hour with the dogs ,and im going to allow myslef at least 2 treats a week (small ones) i dont mean pig out on take out :- " i mean the odd packet of crisp or somthing ,so what have you all done to prepare for your diet and any tips youd like to share with me :D

OOO YEH JUST WEIGHT MYSELF AND IM 9ST 2BL AND IM 5FT :b my goal is to loose at least a stone anything more is a bonus :cheers:

so come trufully now whats your weight and whats your weight goal :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with it nicky.....buy yourself some skinny jeans in a smaller size then aim to get in them....i do that...it does help...

sarahloveland said:
good luck with it nicky.....buy yourself some skinny jeans in a smaller size then aim to get in them....i do that...it does help...
i have done that in the past.........got very expensive ones so i had to get into them :thumbsup:

i dont need to diet at the mo, cos ive just lost 5lb through being ill :thumbsup:

get a bug nicky........want me to come and breath on ya (w00t)

Oh Nicky..I'm going to follow your good example and not smoke in 2008. Been smoking off & on in 2007. Don't think I can bear to diet as well...maybe you will inspire me with this thread. Keep it going :thumbsup:

Pauline

good luck to you all, i'd rather be fat and happy than live without these.......

tandooritimeslambvindaloo.jpg

kfc.gif

kebab-1.jpg

Chips.jpg

Chocolate.png

oh blimey, im starving now :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]HELY YOU BAD WOMEN ...BUT I CAN RESIST :sweating: [/SIZE]

HELY THAT IS REALLY CRUEL POOR NICKY

NICKY HAVE YOU THROWN THE TAKE AWAY MENUS OUT (MIND YOU SHE WILL PROBERLY NEED A SKIP TO PUT THEM IN :- " )

maggie217 said:
Oh Nicky..I'm going to follow your good example and not smoke in 2008.  Been smoking off & on in 2007.  Don't think I can bear to diet as well...maybe you will inspire me with this thread. Keep it going  :thumbsup:  

Pauline

pauline this helped me big time,try it it might help a little :thumbsup:

www.quitnet.com

trish g said:
maggie217 said:
Oh Nicky..I'm going to follow your good example and not smoke in 2008.  Been smoking off & on in 2007.  Don't think I can bear to diet as well...maybe you will inspire me with this thread. Keep it going  :thumbsup:  

Pauline

pauline this helped me big time,try it it might help a little :thumbsup:

www.quitnet.com

Thanks Trish. I'll have a look. Do you know I stopped for 20 years once. I know from your other posts that you know not to have that first one, but I always kid myself I'm in control. And of course I'm not :teehee:

Pauline

Well, I'm here Nicky - but a little early cuz I'm not starting til Saturday

The plan is - 2 weeks detox (to get me going)

then GI diet

I'm not weighing myself til Saturday morning - so I'll let you know then what the damage is :thumbsup:

urchin said:

then GI diet

I'm not weighing myself til Saturday morning - so I'll let you know then what the damage is  :thumbsup:

what do you do to detox ?

nicky12 said:
urchin said:

then GI diet

I'm not weighing myself til Saturday morning - so I'll let you know then what the damage is  :thumbsup:

what do you do to detox ?
IN YOUR CASE NICKY COME OFF K9 FOR 2 WEEKS :- "

ok first day of my diet ,didnt eat anything till 5pm as i didnt get up till 11.30ish :b i dont eat breakfast normaly ,but i think i may have a try at eating some tomoz ...

i had weightwatchers lasanea and only eat untill i wasnt hungry no more so eat just over half of it ,but i did cheat while i was waiting for it to do as i was so hungry i had a peice of chicken tikka the cold strips of meat :b i must do better tomoz and resist the temptation to snack while waiting for my food to cook ,i also had a piece of bread (brown)with low fat spread on ,now tonight will be hard as that is when i usualy eat the most snacking all night usualy ,so iv just made up a tupper container of chopped apple and pinaple ,more on my progress tomoz :cheers:

nicky12 said:
ok first day of my diet ,didnt eat anything till 5pm as i didnt get up till 11.30ish  :b i dont eat breakfast normaly ,but i think i may have a try at eating some tomoz ...i had weightwatchers lasanea and only eat untill i wasnt hungry no more so eat just over half of it ,but i did cheat while i was waiting for it to do as i was so hungry i had a peice of chicken tikka the cold strips of meat  :b i must do better tomoz and resist the temptation to snack while waiting for my food to cook ,i also had a piece of bread (brown)with low fat spread on ,now tonight will be hard as that is when i usualy eat the most snacking all night usualy ,so iv just made up a tupper container of chopped apple and pinaple ,more on my progress tomoz  :cheers:

GOOD GRIEF NICKY SURELY YOU CAN WAIT 3 MINUTES WHILE YOUR FOOD COOKS :- "

NO SWEAR WORDS IN WELSH PLEASE

trac said:
nicky12 said:
ok first day of my diet ,didnt eat anything till 5pm as i didnt get up till 11.30ish  :b i dont eat breakfast normaly ,but i think i may have a try at eating some tomoz ...i had weightwatchers lasanea and only eat untill i wasnt hungry no more so eat just over half of it ,but i did cheat while i was waiting for it to do as i was so hungry i had a peice of chicken tikka the cold strips of meat  :b i must do better tomoz and resist the temptation to snack while waiting for my food to cook ,i also had a piece of bread (brown)with low fat spread on ,now tonight will be hard as that is when i usualy eat the most snacking all night usualy ,so iv just made up a tupper container of chopped apple and pinaple ,more on my progress tomoz  :cheers:

GOOD GRIEF NICKY SURELY YOU CAN WAIT 3 MINUTES WHILE YOUR FOOD COOKS :- "

NO SWEAR WORDS IN WELSH PLEASE

oi watch it wench ,it took 10mins actualy :p

I think your going to have to start having breakfast Nicky,

every diet says you have to............im like you though, cant

face eating when i get up ;)

AnnSa said:
I think your going to have to start having breakfast Nicky,every diet says you have to............im like you though, cant

face eating when i get up ;)

:x i never eat breakfast ann ,and i dont usualy eat till after 5 i can go all day and be fine but once iv had me tea thats it i dont stop picking all night :b

WELL AT LEAST YOU DIDNT SWEAR...BUT YES NICKY YOU SHOULD HAVE 3 MEALS A DAY AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back