The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dirty Little Sod

dana

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
why oh why are dogs so bloody foul!!!! my little dana found the BIGGEST pile of poo in the park today and rolled for gold in it!!! there was more skid than dog and to make it worse it was a human it was like bloody chewing gum to wash out of her fur, its a good job i love her. :x :x

Inca loves to roll in anything smelly and looks at you like your the most nasty mummy in the world for bathing her. :x

Zebs done the same thing last year, rolled in human. Its horrid, had to hose him off and then wash him lots. :x

We most love our dogs :huggles:

oh yuk!dana you naughty girl! (w00t) :x

Oh yes, I know how awful that is, my lovely Hebe did the same at a day show some months ago. Had to hold her under a hosepipe to get rid of it & it was a cold day. I felt really mean but there was no way she was getting in the van covered in that :x

Mind you, she was easier to clean up than her friend the standard poodle who joined her in it (w00t) all those smelly curls :(

I know the dogs are gross for rolling in it but the people who did it there are even grosser :x

very true J.T. everytime that the gypo's take up residence its like a cesspit going through the woods. but u quite often see parents letting their toddlers poo in the woods too :angry:

i pity the owner of the poodle, its had enought to get it out of short fur. :x

Oh goodness, Human Poo?!?! That's disgusting. :x

If we pick up after our dogs why can't they pick up theirs? :x :rant: :x

Evie was in the bath at 7.20 this morning after rolling in something :x :x :x (Not human stuff (w00t) :x (w00t) :x )

After using my free sample of shampoo from Dowest herbs she smells lovely now :p Thanks Jo :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
poor Dana! poor you!!

jue332 said:
Evie was in the bath at 7.20 this morning after rolling in something  :x   :x   :x (Not human stuff  (w00t)   :x   (w00t)   :x )
After using my free sample of shampoo from Dowest herbs she smells lovely now  :p Thanks Jo  :thumbsup:

Can I just state: It wasn't ME out rolling in something nasty this morning! :blink: (w00t) :lol:

Evie said:
jue332 said:
Evie was in the bath at 7.20 this morning after rolling in something  :x   :x   :x (Not human stuff   (w00t)   :x   (w00t)   :x )
After using my free sample of shampoo from Dowest herbs she smells lovely now  :p Thanks Jo  :thumbsup:

Can I just state: It wasn't ME out rolling in something nasty this morning! :blink: (w00t) :lol:

:lol: :p :lol: No it was my 4 legged Evie :- "

jue332 said:
Evie said:
jue332 said:
Evie was in the bath at 7.20 this morning after rolling in something  :x   :x   :x (Not human stuff   (w00t)   :x   (w00t)   :x )

:lol: :p :lol: No it was my 4 legged Evie :- "

oh i am so glad to hear that (w00t)

My old dog was forever rolling in that calf afterbirth stuff he used to stink high heaven!! who would be disgusting enough to leave human poo where a dog could roll init? :wacko:

we have gypo's using the park a few times a year and they tend to use the woods as a toilet....dirty buggers :x

dana said:
why oh why are dogs so bloody foul!!!! my little dana found the BIGGEST pile of poo in the park today and rolled for gold in it!!! there was more skid than dog and to make it worse it was a human it was like bloody chewing gum to wash out of her fur, its a good job i love her.  :x   :x
Well thanks for telling us about that, disgusting i say, must have been a woman, no decent bloke would ever do a thing like that :lol:

keith

Heaving....heaving and more heaving just reading bout it!

dana said:
why oh why are dogs so bloody foul!!!! my little dana found the BIGGEST pile of poo in the park today and rolled for gold in it!!! there was more skid than dog and to make it worse it was a human it was like bloody chewing gum to wash out of her fur, its a good job i love her.  :x   :x
im lucky dame lucky my boys dont do that but my friends dog :x its seems that girl dogs love rolling :x

I don't know if it is an Iggy trait or not, but thank heavens my little Italian Princess does not roll in ínteresting' stuff.

Pretty good when you realise we live on land with a cows, multiple horses and lots of native critters. She eats a bit a horse poop but not match.

I am so, so very grateful that she is missing this well known doggy characteristic.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back