The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Disgusting

rottie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are CCTV pics of 2 youths who attempted to burgle a house and beat

>> up

>> a 9 week old boxer pup in Waltham Cross area before making off with the

>> injured pup.

>>

>> Please crosspost far and wide to dog sites and also community sites in

>> the

>> relevant area.

>>

poster 1

>>

poster 2

i think the general idea is print out the posters an stick em up somewhere

>>

Last edited by a moderator:
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

i hope to christ these twisted beasts are found, and that the traumatised baby makes his way home :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:rant: Evil ba****ds :rant:

Hope the puppy is found very soon and back home :)

Some people dont deserve to live in this world,,,Little gits should be shot, hung by the balls or left to rot in a ditch :angry:

Dogthieves1.jpg

Dogthieves2.jpg

Dogthieves3.jpg

Dogthieves4.jpg

Dogthieves5.jpg

id like to have a few minutes in a locked room with these scumbags :- " :angry:

I would like to put them in a room one at a time with our Boxer and GSD lock the door and then give the command....

See how there trousers turn brown!

:rant:

God - they look so young too - :angry: but not human :rant: :rant: :rant:

the justice system in this country is too bloody soft anyway.

:eek: Makes You Wonder what this world we live in, is coming too!

Bring back the birch!!!!

Anyone heard any further info on this?

I read it today in the canine press as well Our Dogs & i dont understand, apparently one of these little scum bags is already a known tagged offender so what are the bloody useless police doing about it??? :angry:

By now they should have arrested him & know the whereabouts of that poor little mite of a puppy whether dead or alive, although i hate to say i dont hold out much hope of the poor little devil being found alive :(

I'm afraid where dogs are concerned i dont have much faith in the police because quite frankly they couldn't care less. When my two IG's were stolen from my car all they were concerned with was reporting the damage to the vehicle! I couldn't of cared less if they had burnt the vehicle to the ground my only concern was the dogs.

Their only advice was not to worry, whoever had them would probably turn them loose when they got bored with them!! Great help, NOT!

Then when they found out i'd had a call asking for ransom money they told me unless i let them deal with in their way, if i agreed to pay the ransom money then I would be breaking the law!

Quite how i dont know???

Apparently when they were questioned on this incident about the poor little Boxer they have refused to comment, says it all really doesn't it?

My heart goes out to not onlythe owners who only had the poor baby a couple of days but the breeder as well, i cant imagine what they must all be going through :(

If anyone hears any news, hopefully good, please post it.

And as for the teenage thugs, i hope you all suffer extremely slow & painful deaths one way or another cos you are a threat to society :rant:

Nina

Peony's OH here :unsure:

I havet heard any more about this poor boxer pup but will do a trawl of the other forums later to see if there is any updates

peony said:
Peony's OH here :unsure:

I havet heard any more about this poor boxer pup but will do a trawl of the other forums later to see if there is any updates

Do let us no if you hear anything, i've had nightmares thinking about this poor little mite. :(

Nina

You wont find anything about it on Dog Pages, which is the forum I saw it on, as the mods have removed it due to the pics of the boys being shown. Dont quite follow the logic but there we are. Someone probably felt it was an infringement of their human rights or something :(

suzeanna said:
You wont find anything about it on Dog Pages, which is the forum I saw it on, as the mods have removed it due to the pics of the boys being shown. Dont quite follow the logic but there we are. Someone probably felt it was an infringement of their human rights or something :(

No logic there at all as they are not HUMAN & don't deserve any rights whatso ever.

Thanks for looking tho, maybe there will be an update of some kind in the Canine press this week? :thumbsup:

Nina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back