The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dishwashers

gilliwigs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We need to buy a new dishwasher as our current one is beginning to wash the floor everytime we use it! :- " So I was just wondering if anyone on here had any particular recommendations for a replacement. We're probably looking to spend up to £350 - £400. Thank you. :cheers:

i bought a BEKO ECO CARE about year and half ago and its fab and was under £200 if i remeber correctly it was like £170ish bargine :cheers: and it gets used every day and iv not had days prob with it ,got it from currys :thumbsup:

its got to be a BOSCH we`ve had few different ones all,noisy or packed up after few months etc,this one is so quiet you dont know its runnin and is 7 year old and never gone wrong. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The barrister said:
its got to be a BOSCH we`ve had few different ones all,noisy or packed up after few months etc,this one is so quiet you dont know its runnin and is 7 year old and never gone wrong. :cheers:
Yes, I think this is what we are trying to decide. Whether to go for something a bit cheaper which probably won't last for many years or spend a bit more money on something like a Bosch which they reckon will last for 20 years! But I'm not sure if I want to keep a machine for that length of time as it's nice to have a change! :- "

keep it 10 years you will still sell it secondhand,unlike a cheapy which in 10 years will have been recycled many years before.

My dishwasher is over 40 years old & still going strong, I've grown very fond of it over the years & it even has a name :- "

Neil :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, Gillian, seriously now, I know that Bosch are a very good make, all Neils work machines are Bosch, he won't use any other makes.

Julie

we've had a bosch for about 5 years now , payed about 400 quid i think..would definitely recommend :thumbsup:

Mines a Whirlpool....and I love it. It was fitted into my new kitchen in this house 7 years ago now and never had one day of trouble with it... :thumbsup:

The barrister said:
I totally agree BOSCH BOSCH BOSCH - mine's excellent - mind you, the whippets quite often do the pre-wash (w00t)

Agree re BOSCH - there's one in perfect working order in our garage looking for a good home. (Had the kitchen done and got an integrated one fitted)

Rae said:
Agree re BOSCH - there's one in perfect working order in our garage looking for a good home. (Had the kitchen done and got an integrated one fitted)
If you were a bit closer might have taken you up on that! But then it will be nice to have a new one. We brought our old one with us when we moved here 3 years ago but it wasn't working very well and as the last people had left theirs here which was working we've been using that, but time for a change. :D We're definitely going to get a Bosch. I think we were nearly decided before I posted but it's good to get it confirmed! :thumbsup: Thanks for everyone's comments. :cheers:

Have a look on Comet Auction site, this is owned by the store and they selll off new items which may have a slight scratch etc, Bargains to be had

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back