The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dobé And Fiebe At The Beach (!!)

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello !!

It's been a while since I've posted pictures of my two whippetgirls Dobé and Fiebe.

Meanwhile Fiebe is almost 2 years (in april) and Dobé is 3. Time goes by so fast.

But ofcourse we still love our girls and they're getting along so well.

Dobé is still crazy about chasing her ball and her sister Fiebe loves it as well. But Fiebe likes to play and chase her sister to take her ball. Ofcourse you don't mess with Dobé's ball :D Fiebe is a huge whippetgirl but she's very happy, sweet and subservient. Dobé is still the same lovely doll. They're both sweethearts and we're always very proud at them.

Last sunday we went to the beach and we all had a wonderful time.

Ofcourse I took pictures and so I love to share them with you.

I hope you like watching these:

Fiebe and Dobé

zeetje95_3.jpg

Our lovely Dobé...

zeetje178.jpg

and our youngest girl Fiebe...

zeetje150.jpg

zeetje136_1.jpg

zeetje67.jpg

zeetje142.jpg

zeetje65.jpg

zeetje85.jpg

zeetje77.jpg

zeetje84.jpg

(w00t) I love your photos!

:wub: :wub: Your whippets are stunning, and look like they are having so much fun in the sand :) I love the photos of them jumping, and with sand on their noses :p

xXx

You can't help but smile when looking at your photos - it is wonderful to see such beautiful dogs having such a fantastic time.

Thank You

:))

:thumbsup: Your photos are always brilliant Ellen . :cheers: the dogs are looking fantastic and there are some lovely action shots in there... :thumbsup: :)

Brilliant photos :)

2 lovely girls :wub: :wub:

As always it is such a pleasure to see your two lovely girls having such fun :wub: - thank you for sharing your photos with us :thumbsup:

Lovely photos. You always crop them so nicely too. It's wonderful to get an update of your two girls. :thumbsup:

:wub: Your photos of your girls are always so wonderful. Dobe and Fiebe look wonderful. :thumbsup: :huggles:

What super photos.....loved seeing them, thanks :D

Lots of whippets here were running about on the beach on Sunday and yours too at the other side of the sea. :lol:

Pauline & Ruby

i love seeing pics of your two!! They are so lovely! :wub:

brilliant pictures of gorgeous whippets, really enjoyed them. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: You take some stunning photos of your two gorgeous girls. :wub: :wub: I always look forward to seeing your pics. Dobe and Fiebe look so happy together. :) :huggles: I love their collars. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
great to see your girls again, some fantastic photos there, love the one where Dobe has the ball and Fiebe has the string.....sums the pair up nicely :lol:

Wow - fantastic pics - your girls are just beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jill

x

They are stunning girls :wub: :wub: Lovely photos :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back