The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dobé In Spain

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone,

We're back from our vacation to Spain.

It was Dobé's first vacation and we had a great time !

We didn't have any troubles with her and she swam for the first time, although she was always a bit scared of water.

I'm so happy everything went so well and she loved it over there.

We had to drive 12 hours and she was so sweet and almost slept all the way. Back home, she felt 'home' from the moment she walked through the door.

We took tons of pictures ! Here the first ones..

big_thumb352.jpg

big_thumb353.jpg

big_thumb360.jpg

big_thumb355.jpg

big_thumb364.jpg

big_thumb357.jpg

big_thumb362.jpg

big_thumb361.jpg

big_thumb359.jpg

big_thumb358.jpg

Later this evening I will post some more...

WOW!!!! A swimming whippet.... I like that fourth pic, she looks as though she loves it in the water. Was it warm? (the water I mean).

Fantastic pictures - we dont expect anything less from you !!

Love the pics of Dobe coming out of the water :wub:

Wow...a whippet on her holidays in Spain. Love that second photo the best. :thumbsup:

Lovely to see a whippet actually swimming in water......such an unusual sight :)

Oo Ellen - hope you had a lovely time in Spain - wish I was there. :thumbsup: Those pictures of Dobe are lovely - I love the one of him leaping out of the water.Excellent :thumbsup: Dobes looking even more :wub:

Those are great pics, my fave is the one of Dobe just tapping the water with her front paw, as if to say, hhhhmmm, is it safe??? :lol:

I'm sure you all had a wonderful time, especially your girl Dobe, she is really beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely to see her swimming but the second pic with the ball is my fanourite - great shot!!! :thumbsup:

Super pictures, as allways. I didn't dare show these to her sister Dido, as she would immediately want to go to Spain as well. She just loves the water, I even have to watch out when I'm in the bath, or she would join me.

Can't wait to see Dobé again, she's really looking great. :huggles:

Dobe looks so sweet in those swimming pics :wub:

What fantastic photo's Ellen. Dobe' really is a little water baby. I think you should blow up and frame the second shot with the ball, that's a keeper :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: I also like the one is the swimming pool, beautiful clear photos.

Lovely photos - looks like she had a great time! Is it my imagination, or has she got a lot darker recently? She's a lovely colour anyway :thumbsup:

Elizabeth

moriarte said:
Is it my imagination, or has she got a lot darker recently?

She's got a suntan from spending all her time at the beach or lying around the pool :D

moriarte said:
Lovely photos - looks like she had a great time! Is it my imagination, or has she got a lot darker recently? She's a lovely colour anyway :thumbsup:
Elizabeth

No, she didn't change of colour..

It depends on the pictures, the weather and the side it is taken. At most of the pictures she is wet and ofcourse then she's darker. Some pictures are taken in the shadowside of the sunlight... Ofcourse the sun was shining bright, so the shadowsides will also be darker and her colours too.

This is her colouring - still the same as before.

big_thumb346.jpg

big_thumb387.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya

Dobe is cute as can be. Any tips on how you can book up accomodation that will take whippets? And is getting the passport a pain in the neck?

I would love to take my boy but thought it would be too much hassle. Maybe not!

Thanks,

Zoe

[SIZE=14pt]I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO JEALOUS OF A WHIPPET UNTIL NOW!!!![/SIZE]

What super piccy's, weather, sea, pool and whippet!!! Looks like you had a fab time 8) 8)

Zoe G said:
HiyaDobe is cute as can be. Any tips on how you can book up accomodation that will take whippets? And is getting the passport a pain in the neck?

I would love to take my boy but thought it would be too much hassle. Maybe not!

Thanks,

Zoe

Hello Zoe

Below, you'll find some pictures of the villa with private pool and garden we rented.

We didn't had any problems by booking this house. Sometimes it depends on how many dogs you have or want to take with you.

We just have one and everything went very well.

You got to have a passport of your dog with health declaration and that they had their vaccinations. But noone asked about it to show or check.

spain02.jpg

spain01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
omg she's gorgeous!!! Looks like lovely water and a vvv nice place to stay. She looks like she really enjoys the water, Josie doesn't!!!! (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back