The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Doce Gabana Di Mahana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thats great news Gaby :wub: will have a wonderful home with Pamela :thumbsup:

wow, sounds like she's gonna have a great home :cheers:

Pamela, can I move in too please :- " :lol:

doris said:
Pamela, can I move in too please :- "  :lol:

I'm sure we could make a space for you somewhere in amongst the chaos Alison!! :lol:

05whippet said:
doris said:

I'm sure we could make a space for you somewhere in amongst the chaos Alison!! :lol:

I notice that's a closed invite just for me, no mention of the dogs :- " :lol:

Don't blame you (w00t) :thumbsup: ;) :lol:

Best of luck to you all :luck: :luck:

Wishing you & Gaby many happy & loving years together :huggles:

Sounds like the beautiful Gaby has landed herself a lovely

home :thumbsup:

doris said:
05whippet said:
doris said:

I notice that's a closed invite just for me, no mention of the dogs :- " :lol:

Don't blame you (w00t) :thumbsup: ;) :lol:

I just assumed that you would know dogs are ALWAYS welcome here!!!! :D

05whippet said:
St.Elsewhere said:
hi all Kn9ers !
I will like to give ou news of Gaby ...

She yes find a new owner and will join her in 6 months time more or less ...

Gaby is now owned by Pamela and Ryan HUNTER of "Mossbawnhill" whippets in Northern Irland.

Wishing them all the best with her ...

Stephy

And thankyou Stephy for entrusting us with your beautiful girl....she is as you already know with friends until we can come over and pick her up somtime in November and thankfully I am able to say that the ONLY time Gaby will be crated is at night in our bedroom in the huge crate with the rest of our girls...the boys are on the other side of our bed in their crate and she will also be in a crate at shows,other than that she have full run of our house and property as well as our 6 acres and the bridlepaths and the beach which is only 15mins walk away,she will be introduced to our other 7 Whippets and the Basenji as well as our horses,sheep and hens and finally will live here for the rest of her life!!

So once again a [SIZE=21pt]HUGE [/SIZE] thankyou for letting us have her!! :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles:

oooo Congratulations Pamela, Im so pleased for you :huggles: :cheers: hope she settles in well.

and pictures pleasey... :)

shes going to have a fantastic home. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
That poor wee dog , :eek: Bejesus , does it know it will have to learn Irish , to be sure ;)

Lucky you Pam , she looks a super girl and quite rightly deserves a super home ( she should have come here :wacko: ;) ) :huggles: :clown:

Janimal said:
05whippet said:
St.Elsewhere said:
hi all Kn9ers !

Gaby is now owned by Pamela and Ryan HUNTER of "Mossbawnhill" whippets in Northern Irland.

Stephy

And thankyou Stephy for entrusting us with your beautiful girl....she is as you already know with friends until we can come over and pick her up somtime in November and thankfully I am able to say that the ONLY time Gaby will be crated is at night in our bedroom in the huge crate with the rest of our girls...the boys are on the other side of our bed in their crate and she will also be in a crate at shows,other than that she have full run of our house and property as well as our 6 acres and the bridlepaths and the beach which is only 15mins walk away,she will be introduced to our other 7 Whippets and the Basenji as well as our horses,sheep and hens and finally will live here for the rest of her life!!

So once again a [SIZE=21pt]HUGE [/SIZE] thankyou for letting us have her!! :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles:

oooo Congratulations Pamela, Im so pleased for you :huggles: :cheers: hope she settles in well.

Well you may have to wait quite a while for pictures Janis....we don't pick her up until November...silly rabies rule !! :(

05whippet said:
Janimal said:
05whippet said:
St.Elsewhere said:
hi all Kn9ers !

Stephy

Well you may have to wait quite a while for pictures Janis....we don't pick her up until November...silly rabies rule !! :(

Gosh , have you got Rabies Pam :eek: o:)

And THANKYOU everyone for the nice comments and the PM's about Gaby coming to us,I am sure she wont take long settling in and I suppose it is a bit like her coming home as she originated from N.I to begin with!! :D

Jax,you know perfectly well it is NORTHERN Ireland not the South we live in...stop trying to confuse her!! :lol: :teehee:

JAX said:
05whippet said:
Janimal said:
05whippet said:
St.Elsewhere said:
hi all Kn9ers !

Stephy

Gosh , have you got Rabies Pam :eek: o:)

Only occasionally now........ (w00t) (w00t)

05whippet said:
Janimal said:
05whippet said:
St.Elsewhere said:
hi all Kn9ers !

Stephy

November - oh my my :( ...... Ill wish it away for you quickly... :)

shes such a stunning looking girl....Im jealous... :wub: :wub:

Resized_gaby_h11.jpg

At last it's out in the open (w00t) ......I'm not very good at keeping secrets and thought I might let it slip as to where the lovely :wub: Gaby was moving to!!!! :thumbsup:

...........Mind you , I hope Ryan still has room to expand his Basenji quota :lol: Drift will be feeling very out numbered!!! :- "

:oops: oopppsssss Two Basenjis ?

you mean :rant: + :rant: ...

So need :luck: :sweating: :teehee: :clown: and lots of :cheers: to -_- well ...

I had two once in my life just for hnadling, they just stayed one week ... :blink:

'coz I had no more sofas, plants in the dinnng room, they EXPLOSED me a DELUXE Vary Kennel size 3 , in 2 hours I was shopping :( :thumbsup: !

I rather prefer 10 whippets than 2 basenjis :p

One is ok and cul be keep under control :huggles:

But two I am afraid it is :sweating: :sweating: !

And :teehee: :wacko: !

I am sure Gaby will have the PERFECT home with Ryan and Pamela ...

Stephy 8)

St.Elsewhere said:
:oops: oopppsssss Two Basenjis ?  you mean  :rant: + :rant: ...

So need  :luck:   :teehee:   and lots of  :cheers:   to  -_- well ...

I had two once in my life just for hnadling, they just stayed one week ... :blink:

'coz I had no more sofas, plants in the dinnng room, they EXPLOSED me a DELUXE Vary Kennel size 3 , in 2 hours I was shopping  :(

I rather prefer 10 whippets than 2 basenjis  :p

One is ok and cul be keep under control

But two I am afraid it is  :sweating:   :sweating: !

And  :teehee:   :wacko: !

I am sure Gaby will have the PERFECT home with Ryan and Pamela ...

Stephy  8)

Sssshhhhhhh............Drift does'nt know that he is a Basenji...he thinks he is a small whippety type thing!! :lol: And trust me....ONE Basenji is enough!!!!! :eek:

Tracy,you have met Drift,can you honestly see him feeling out-numbered?? He does'nt give a toss about anything - ummm, well that is not technically true..he is quite fond of edibile things...ummm and non-edibile things that he eats anyway!! (w00t)

I agree with you Stephy,two would be a nightmare!! I'd have a football team of Whippets before two of the little blighters!! :lol:

Here is a picture of the offending article! :lol:

Cor! Only just caught up with this thread!! All I can say is lucky, lucky you Pam (and Ryan of course). Gaby is lovely :wub: and I wish you every success :luck: with her. :wub: :thumbsup:

dessie said:
Cor!  Only just caught up with this thread!!  All I can say is lucky, lucky you Pam (and Ryan of course).  Gaby is lovely  :wub: and I wish you every success  :luck: with her.  :wub: :thumbsup:
Thankyou Caroline!! :D

This is a lovely outcome, I'm so pleased for you and what a fantstic life Gaby is going to have. Sparky and Dylan would like to ask if they can come for their holidays as your home sounds perfect for whippets.

Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back